---> EAST DF <---

Guest emit_df

about time east got his own thread. if emit wouldn't have started one i sure as hell would have. yes indeed....east will always be a legend in my book. he inspired alot of graff heads such as myself. but wow....20 years...i'll keep my fingers crossed in hope for 20 more.

just out of curiousity....what happened to the ATT website?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"what would you do if you only had buckets of goats blood and yams and rope?"

east: "well, id tie the yams up with rope, dip em in the goats blood, and girate my body and catch wildstyle tags all over."

haha one of the nicest guys ive ever met.

he even went out of his way to say whats up to me when i was on a date at the movies...

east all rolls up on a bmx at like midnight in cold ass colorado. funny guy.

bump.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

20 years, wow. dedicated, with nice work too. good point made earlier, illegal pieces look just as nice as the legals. word. but i must say i am glad he isn't rocking the backwards e anymore.

i like his style alot. very sick and also origional. a good quality to have.

alot of graff heads these days arent doing thier own thang but this is a good example of someone who is actually keeping it real. what i noticed is that even his older shit is pretty solid. shows a constant progression. i have to agree that more recent black and white piece is definately iced.

Guest Wase_137
Originally posted by griffin your face

Emit, do you have a flick of that wall from the show on Saturday? Including yours, voice, and beast's......

Did anyone go to that?

Yeah, I was there Dumbass, hahaa....Big up to Este and Emit.....

Guest emit_df

�?¬�??]Originally posted by WHOAREYOU?? [/i]

20 years damn this dude must be like fifty years old .i heard he likes to wear skin tight t- shirts so he can so off his ripped body .and keep this a secret but emit is really his son !!!!!!

thats really good......next time you see pappa east, call him "gripper tee"!

yes east has hit "THE MOTHERLOAD!!!!" hes old and pisses on his "ex-wife" he also happens to smash any wall he paints on. oh yeah, i got to paint with him this weekend....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefuckinhaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now tern awound and taste you ass......

Archived