Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Temp Name

Memento.

im pretty sure ive mentioned this movie before in a few different threads.. good movie.. but not amazing.. just some nice dialogue interesting filming.... i dug it.

better then Snatch.

well snatch and memento arent similar at all.. the only reason i mention them in together is i saw them one day apart from each other.

anyways. fight club and american beauty have alot more in common then memento and fight club.. theres.. really nothing.. similar.. id like to hear what you mean by that.

saw Tomb Raider last night.. expecting it to be bad but bearable.. man..

it was awful.. i was just laughing.. and ..its bad.. dont go see it.. unless you like seeing crap.

a movie about floaters in toilets would be alot more entertaining..

Guest Good Morning Captain

I gotta agree with Mr. Hope on this one. Good movie, but not amazing. The story line and plot is one of a kind though, the guy that wrote this movie is a genius. I felt the acting could have been a bit better though. Go see it!

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

each other.

anyways. fight club and american beauty have alot more in common then memento and fight club.. theres.. really nothing.. similar.. id like to hear what you mean by that.

i dont know, it was only at the end that reminded me of it. when the guy was having all those memories and realizing stuff didnt happen the way he remembered it. it was like the end of fight club when ed norton looked back on everything and realized he was tyler durden.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this