KIDS the movie

tEkRoCkS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump while I'm sitting here in my pink bunny suit.

And Kids was kinda funny. How a dumb ass Caspa dead fucks a passed out girl and contracts the HIV. Telly gives hope to all the funny lookin' dudes. He proves all you need is game. "What I say yo."

Originally posted by deznatori:

Bump while I'm sitting here in my pink bunny suit.

And Kids was kinda funny. How a dumb ass Caspa dead fucks a passed out girl and contracts the HIV. Telly gives hope to all the funny lookin' dudes. He proves all you need is game. "What I say yo."

that fucker telly always talked like he had a mouth full of marbles.

I personally liked the shit. It was straight up real. Kids fuck, do drugs and all that shit, especially in ghettos where there really aint much to do but fuck and get high. Shit was like a documentary with a plot. I was feeling it, and Casper reminds me of my nigga Steve. Gummo?

MEROJUANA

MLB TMF MOBBB

Guest platapie

the onyl kool part in kids is where harold hunter starts slappinbg his coick back and forth saying this is how im going to do yo ubitch at the pool scene. hahahahhahaha

Everyone was telling me it was the greatest movie ever so i watched it. Personally i think that it was one of the most boring movies ive ever seen. I couldnt make it all the way through. It was like watching the shit that i do every day. I could have been out there doing that and not watch some actors being me.

Kiss me im polish.

PEACE

bleh. kids was alright. i have to admire it as a film, but i'd punch every god damn one of those kids in the head if they actually existed. one of the pre-teen kids that smoke weed on the couch is from my old high school. and gummo. same thing. great film, kind of pointless, except worth seeing because of all the slayer shit in it and because it was filmed in nashville. and jacob (bunny boy) is in it. hes a nice guy. provides endless amusement to everyone when we go to his house.

yeah, that lil kid blowin o's went to mlk in nashville. and kids was fuckin tight. i've seen that shit like a thousand times. i have no legs. god bless you. the thing i hated, was when that fat ugly bitch was talkin about fuckin and shit when all the gals was at ruthie's crib. who would fuck that hoe?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

"Yeah, I'm a midget. A black midget. I'm also gay."

Gummo owns everyone. Nothing like some good ol' redneck furniture wrestling. Beer,

El Mamerro

"if we fuct ..i think u'd love it.. u wouldn't believe it"

"sperm's got vitamin c in that shit."

justin pierce [casper] R.I.P.

heroin overdose.

i swam in that nasty ass pool downtown before..

echh.. gross.

since were talking about movies with a point.. obviously some of you didnt get the directors point of kids.. but..

black and white. (i think thats what its called)... sucked.. for the most part but kind of hit on an interesting topic... i mean it did it pretty badly and made it seem like a joke but.. still.

oh.. so to talk about good films..

SPIKE LEE.

do the right thing

crooklyn.

girl 6.

shit.. motherfucker has made some of the best cinema..

cant wait to see bamboozled.

kids was real life shit which made it a good movie but its like sitting in your living room watching shit that goes on everyday. leave the house and you can watch this shit on the streets or maybe you and your boys are the same way as telly and ghost.

Archived