Where do you work?

-Rage-

Originally posted by Secret

A lot of sandwich artists here... my best-friend's first job was at Subway. I heard it blows. If you cut the bread wrong, they'll take it out of your paycheck? That's bullshit.

How do you guys work retail? Banana Republic, and Victoria's Secret have both hired me, but soon as they told me the hours I'll be working in the second interview I said "hell nah!" They give either graveyard shifts folding clothes all night or no hours at all.

I work at Haagen-Dazs. I love my job... it's really laid back, and its easy to get people to cover your shifts. I'm lucky that my co-workers are really down-to-earth people. I've gotten my ass sprayed with water and whipped cream several times. They love shoving ice down my shirt too. The girls are freaks... you should see what they do to the frozen bananas. They've even tried shoving some weird white cake frosting in my mouth... they're so perverted. Well, I'm the person that opens the store and deals with all the money so I get payed extra. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

i need to go out and eat more ice cream.:lick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest professor poopatronic

<------ professional thief.

i used to work at schlotzky's. god was that horrible. the food is fucking awesome though and you can sneak into the freezer and do coke.

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye

west coast knows this-del taco. the only reasons i work there is cus ive been there a while so GM cant really fire me, my boy is one of the managers, and if i didnt i wouldnt have anything to do except watch tv.

well i dont work here anymore. i transfered, told the manager to shut the fuck up in front of a customer and got fired. now i work at fabulous freddy's car wash. this job is way funner, fine girls coming in all the time, and i work with fine girls. only thing that could beat that is the $70 in tips i made today.

Guest TECONE SW

I need a job too shit... no one wants to fuckin hire me though... hmmmm... I still can't figure out why... :confused:

yeah i definately work at a skatepark. i get paid 8 bucks an hour to skate all day. plus we're in the process of building this sick half pyramid with a straight ledge off of it so i can't wait to finish and skate that shit tomorrow.

Guest greedy mars

i dont have a job... this summer im scraping paint off houses and porches... life sucks. anyone wanna hook me up with a job .. would be apreciated

Guest sneak

i work at a fuckin supermarket. my official job title is"replenishment assistant" ie i stack shelves!!!!

the pays not bad £4.50 an hour, £150 a month, but stackin shelves is a bitch...:o

I'm the music editor at a a skateboard magazine. I honestly can't complain, but my old job was photographer's asistant and I loved that. It was hard work, but I learned something new everyday so it was worth it. In the end I wasn't making enough and this job came up so I took it. Free CDs like you've never seen, [unless you're one of the people on here who works at a radio station], and I got a free trip to Iceland about a month ago.

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

i work at trying to look like i'm working.

I got the same job. I just always keep some random paperwork lying around my desk so if the boss is around I just start sorting or batching files for microfilming. I had a superviser come over today and ask if I had any work to give the new people downstairs since they werent getting any calls. I had none...hell, I was even looking for busy work. Its nice to get some downtime, but you start getting really fucking bored on days like this....

• 4 months later...

Archived