Where do you work?

-Rage-

A lot of sandwich artists here... my best-friend's first job was at Subway. I heard it blows. If you cut the bread wrong, they'll take it out of your paycheck? That's bullshit.

How do you guys work retail? Banana Republic, and Victoria's Secret have both hired me, but soon as they told me the hours I'll be working in the second interview I said "hell nah!" They give either graveyard shifts folding clothes all night or no hours at all.

I work at Haagen-Dazs. I love my job... it's really laid back, and its easy to get people to cover your shifts. I'm lucky that my co-workers are really down-to-earth people. I've gotten my ass sprayed with water and whipped cream several times. They love shoving ice down my shirt too. The girls are freaks... you should see what they do to the frozen bananas. They've even tried shoving some weird white cake frosting in my mouth... they're so perverted. Well, I'm the person that opens the store and deals with all the money so I get payed extra. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

• 6 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to work at the bay department store(wore a suit everyday)....////....there was some fine girls there once we smoke trees everyday was so sweet....but soon all the girls left there was some left but i never got hours so i left.................////////////////............

Originally posted by --zeSto--

whoa.. did you say FREE pens?

I work in television post-production.

everything from editing tv, to video design.

and I manage this godzilla of an Avid Unity.

We's got over a terrabyte fibre-channel storage

and an 8mbs 'net connection.

and what do I do with a supercomputer?

decode the matrix? NO

post my doodles on 12oz.

warez ? topsite ? what the hell im me on METALLIX GOD

haha

Well,I was a server at WestCoast Hotels..but got into a shouting match with my boss which resulted in me no longer being employed there...I am currently UNEMPLOYED....but I think I want to work at a golf course anyway...so I can hear those "golfers' claps"..

Well, since I got out of the Army Im unemployed.

Ive been thinking about working nights. Im a night person anyway..For real, once it gets dark I just feel more relaxed and lively. Fuck the daytime. Plus if I work at a store or some shit, there will be less customers during my shift, meaning less work, and since Im lazy, thats a good thing.

Anyone here work nights? What ya think of it?

Wow! Talk about old school. I saw my name as the thread starter and I was like "I don't rememeber starting any threads recently..." Whatever.

Update:

-Still work at a record store

-Still work at a movie theater

-Now I'm a radio personality / DJ / production editor for a major radio station

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im a special events designer (man that sounds fruity), i do art education for the rock and roll hall of fame, and i sell art supplies at the local corporate art store.

I'm one of those people who can't balance out college and work. I'm not talented.. it's hard. Honestly, I've only had one job in my life so far, and thats when I was 16. It was at a Family owned Mexican resturant, and I did it all. From Cashier to making your fresh tortilla chips. I'd get so pissed when people ask me, WOW ARE YOU MESSICAN? That job only lasted a little over a month... they closed down because there was something wrong with my bosses hand.... like he had arthritis or something, I dont know.. but he smoked weed everyday to cover up the pain.....

Originally posted by -Rage-

"MESSICAN"

that's great!!!!

I have 3 jobs and i'm in college. It sucks.

Wow Rage, I admire you. Thats hard.... 3 jobs? fuuuuck..

At the school I go to... I met some girl from Singapore who said something like in Singapore the parents support their kids till they're out of college and have a job. I was like, god thats great.

Singapore you lucky kids.

when in west des moines i work as a cook at happy joes. i just quit my iowa city job at the burge cafeteria cuz working during school fuckin sucks. iv had a lot of jobs, my favorite so far is as a cook or a paperboy. destassling sucks...and so does DQ in the summatime.

My jobs are as follows:

- Sales associate at a record store (17 hours per week)

- Internship being a radio personality/DJ/Prduction editor (10 hours a week)

- Workstudy at my schools video lab (10-15 hours a week)

...and I still attend 15 hours of classes during the week.

Don't forget that I get paid for only ONE of those jobs!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived