The ring.... not talkin about the fellowship

SerialRapisT

Omg This movie is an instant Classic!

My boy swif1 musta jumped outta his seat 3 times!

Finally a good horror suspence flick that gives u the cold shivers, and keeps you awake at night, without the need for gore and extreme amounts of special effects.

I don't want to give anything away about it, and this may sound cheesy but it's fuggin good!

Basically the story is about how when u watch a video tape someone knows, and when the toll strikes 7 days at 10pm, you die some strange death that no doctor can describe....

Omg there is so much more too it but i want you guys to walk in as little informed as possible, cause i want you you too wet yourself:D

GO SEE THIS FLICK! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by L3ER

Omg This movie is an instant Classic!

My boy swif1 musta jumped outta his seat 3 times!

Finally a good horror suspence flick that gives u the cold shivers, and keeps you awake at night, without the need for gore and extreme amounts of special effects.

I don't want to give anything away about it, and this may sound cheesy but it's fuggin good!

Basically the story is about how when u watch a video tape someone knows, and when the toll strikes 7 days at 10pm, you die some strange death that no doctor can describe....

Omg there is so much more too it but i want you guys to walk in as little informed as possible, cause i want you you too wet yourself:D

GO SEE THIS FLICK! :eek: :eek: :eek:

is that ring 0 or ring 2 u watched? (i've seen both)

Archived