WHOLECARS (Freights only)

FidgetOneGTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 87centHitMan

^^^ Just because Someone's not a straight-up Bad-Ass fucking writer dosen't mean they're a toy...Crow's a decent writer...Don't Hate...Especially over the internet...And this thread is fucking ill...I love these cars. Passenger trains are cool when you do wholecars, but Freight trains are the shit!!! They're huge. When you do a wholecar on the fr8's, you've really gotta go all-out. Big-ups to ANYBODY with a whole Freight rolling. That shit's the shit!!!

13cents short: in my area, someone putting out shit like that would not last long. you might get away with it it bumblefuck wyoming, but if this guy had to compete in a crowded freight scene, he wouldn't last a minute; these would get capped before they left, and not necessarily by me. people might think this is cool if they have only seen graffiti on the internet, but if you've been at it any length of time you would recognize these 'pieces' as monumental wastes or paint. in other words:stick to the walls, boys and girls.

dude, who the fuck are you to diss crow's shit? how much of his work have you actually seen? he's got his own style and he puts in mad work. to me, any writer who gets up as much as crow and has their heart in it deserves some respect. before you go dissin my boy, get your shit straight. lets see some of your shit and then well decide whos wastin paint.

Guest 87centHitMan

It's Crow's choice to "waste" his own paint on those freights...And he's not in your area with your crowded freight scene...So There's nothing to worry about, now is there?

Guest CrewJones

someone needs to get that Mayhem, cycle, and 3A whole car from that other post and get that shit in here... there are slammin... I know there are so many more whole cars out there

Guest TrustEvil

all this shit and no one put up that toys r us wholecar those fr8ophiles kids did....tisk tisk....or the FGS bus....or the cycle....come on now, cut the crap.

Guest CrewJones

Man, I gotta say that I feel really bad for that a2m wholecar... I know its big, but c'mon... open your eyes! what a joke!!! bad colors, worse letters (that m is straight crippled!) ... it doesnt help that a bangin ass kwest is right after that. remember, big doesnt always mean good... and just because a band gets played on the radio a lot, doesn't mean thay have talent.

Archived