Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zedis

M3LBuRniNGInFLaMEs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: PANELZ->...

WORD TO DA MUTHA FUKA, DAT SHIT IS DOPE> POST SOME OF YO SHIT FOOL BEFORE "ZEUS" STRIKES YOU WITH LIGHTNING!!!

MORE OF DA OLD SKOOL!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

WORD TO DA MUTHA FUKA, DAT SHIT IS DOPE> POST SOME OF YO SHIT FOOL BEFORE "ZEUS" STRIKES YOU WITH LIGHTNING!!!

Who is the fool? u should post something chump!

Word up peoples

NYE 2003 left me off my rocker even the next day alls i can say is acid raindrops :confused: hahaha The international kid rocking it:cool: . word up to my peoples whats the go in the place where people show no pity? net cafe's smell fuuny I mean they smell baaaad! word word word watsup sky fives keep an eye on this thread ... Zedis

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

have a cry why dont ya zedis? dont be such a bitch.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

?

whats going on with this thread theres too much grey happening (I can't handle it!) this use to be wicked, the whole thread has got shitty c'mon zedis u started this thing... so post some flicks I know u got something hidden away in the archives... and to anyone else POST POST POST get this thread rocking instead of the ever so evident red X which is much more annoying than greytalk. . . :confused: :o :( :confused:

freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.freephoto are shit.

why do u do this to me, whY?