Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fr8lover

i care because you do (railfans and moniker enthusiasts unite!)

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover
Guest HELEX

I have no clue where d ball curve is but i can tell you this, I catch that pat stinks about every 4 to 5 month here on the coast of cali.Also that UP engine 1023 and that old southern pacific engine were just out here in cali a few weeks ago.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by HELEX

I have no clue where d ball curve is

its top secret. but thats interesting that those engines were out there. they were heading the opposite direction in that pic but that was like, last winter or spring.

Guest Media OEC

fuck yeah....if i wasn't so lazy i could post some illlllll flicks

whats that big white thing on the flat car? part of ship? we saw a gun (from a battle ship or somthing liek that) the other day. sweet post

I LOVE THE CONTENT!!!!

YOU SHOULD LOOK UP MICK TRACKSIDE'S MAGAZINE "FADED-GLORY" AND HIS MOVIE "WALK THE CHALK". THAT GUY IS PUTTING OUT COOL STUFF ABOUT RAILROAD MONIKERS FOR OVER A YEAR AT LEAST !! I THINK ANY FR8 HEAD WOULD BENIFIT BY READING/WATCHING HIS STUFF.

KEEP UP THE GOOD POST.

GO KS KID:D

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

Kansas City kid, give me an email....

ill holla!

anyone know the deal with "trust jesus"?? ive seen that shit not only on trains, but up in wild spots inside at least 3 or 4 cities as well as under underpasses in spray paint waaaay out in the middle of nowhere. i would think its just numerous people if the handstyle didnt look almost identical everytime...any info?

Originally posted by cheerleader

anyone know the deal with "trust jesus"?? ive seen that shit not only on trains, but up in wild spots inside at least 3 or 4 cities as well as under underpasses in spray paint waaaay out in the middle of nowhere. i would think its just numerous people if the handstyle didnt look almost identical everytime...any info?

theres a couple of those in my bumblefuck town, handstyle looks exactly the same.

i have seen those trust jesus's with a cirlce around it and aline through it

on underpasses on my way through va. this summer,i think it was va. it was I81 headin north

My personal favorites are "Led Zepelin" and "Metalica".... spelled just like that. Ha. Definitely a group effort, albeit a loose consortium. Same with "Trust Jesus", although the one with the long cursive style gets around most.

Originally posted by ARCEL

theres a couple of those in my bumblefuck town, handstyle looks exactly the same.

there are a bunch in my town ..the dude is crazy..he must hop trains to different spots and spread the gospel

WERE THE UP SHOOTS TAKEN IN I.L AT THAT SPOT THAT SET UP FOR RAIL FANS THAT WAS IN TRAINS MAGAZINE IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE IT IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN I WANT TO CHECK THE SPOT OUT BUT ITS A 2 HOUR DRIVE BUT THERE ARE 85 TO 100 TRAINS A DAY THERE.. JUST WONDERING

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

WERE THE UP SHOOTS TAKEN IN I.L AT THAT SPOT THAT SET UP FOR RAIL FANS THAT WAS IN TRAINS MAGAZINE IT LOOKS ALOT LIKE IT IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN I WANT TO CHECK THE SPOT OUT BUT ITS A 2 HOUR DRIVE BUT THERE ARE 85 TO 100 TRAINS A DAY THERE.. JUST WONDERING

no sorry they werent taking in illinois. this spot gets approx 65-70 trains a day so it is comperable. but its a pretty solid and secret benching area unless people know me. get at me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this