Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.e

please help me make paper chase not suck.

Guest dephyone
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

. ...as is defy. (even though hes still a fucking sissy fuck....bitchface.)

i love you honey.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mastrpeice theatre.....

Another masterpeice from ARIZER!:eek:

Mad letter skills from Dephy.:dazed:

Jazz,Emik,Hecz,Skars....bump,bump,BUMP! :dazed:

Originally posted by DorkstaR

THATS IT!!! i quit. after seein those last 2 pieces by got and arizer i think im just gonna spare myself the trouble and shoot myself in the head.....maybe more than once.

HAHA. you gotta' be shittin me bro. You're shit is TOO muthafukin' DOPE to be stopped!

Guest tears*uno

awer, nice ... i pieced with you on a battle board one time.. word. -Anjoe DBK

Guest tears*uno

haha naw i just remembered that name from somewhere

i only know how to do it thru fotango....i know everyone hates fagtango...but it never seems to fail for me. so here we go....you may want to open a new window so you can go to fotango and read this at the same time.

1. go to www.fotango.com and click on register

2. enter all the needed information and then hit submit which is at the bottom of the page.

3. (i think) it should take you to a screen that says "my home" "rolls" "albums" etc. along there is a icon that says upload images. go to that icon which should take you to the next screen.

4. pick an album to store it in...you can either create a new one or just stick it in the sample album.

5. if its in your email then use option A. if you are getting an image off your hard drive then choose option B and hit browse. locate your images from where you saved it. you can upload up to 10 images at a time. when you are done hit the upload button at the bottom of the screen. (depending on how many images you are uploading it may take a while to upload....about 1 minute per image.)

6.when it finishes uploading it will tell you "click here to go to your albums page".... form there you will click on the album you have chosen to store your image/s in.

7. click on the image you want to post and it should take you to a screen that shows your image a little bigger. to the right of your image are some options in orange...."add to album" "edit" "rotate"....click on "get a link to this picture"

8. this will take you to the next screen shich will show your picture again. above it is a link. higlight it and right click to choose copy.

9. by now you should be in your reply screen on 12oz. click on the tab that says "IMG" (it should say "http:") right click in the white box and paste the link). hit ok and by the time you submit your reply it should work. but you might want to make sure by hitting preview reply instead.

hopefuly this helps. if you are using a different service for uploading and already have links then all you need to do is basically follow step 9. laters.

Guest tears*uno

^

get the fuck out of this thread. thats what i think. your shit sucks. your not good. you're whats making paper chase suck. not helping.

i like the top and bottom one..im not feeling the character though...i guess you get sick of "badass" pot smoking little thugs

Tears*uno... Yo I respect that u don't like my outline but I ain't whats making this board suck cuz that was my first post.