please help me make paper chase not suck.

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see....now theres actually some good shit in here. jazztechs shit is fucking awesome. as is defy. (even though hes still a fucking sissy fuck....bitchface.)

to some of the kiddies,

listen, if you suck, dont post in here. or the training bible. its nothing personal, but thats what the "toys post here" thread is for. i mean...shit...back before i learned alot of shit, i knew i was toy, and didnt want to go making people look at my haggard ass shit. dont post shit like "what can i do to make this better" or "what am i doing wrong". it wont help you really. draw. draw over and over and over and over and fucking over until you either quit or start to aquire some kind of skill. look at the good shit thats posted in this thread and the training bible. dont be like "yo son, thats dope word is bond" but like....try thinking about why its fucking awesome. try learning something before you go turning to the internet to live your goddamn life for you and teach you goddamn graffiti. i mean...shit...i dont even rock wildstyles....i dont do 3'd stuff really....i do simple shit (at least i think its simple...) but i like to think that my letters at least have a solid foundation to stand on. and while i may not have alot of scans of my book shit to prove i can sketch, i have wall flicks to show that i can paint what i draw. and thats what it really comes down to in my opinion. being able to put it on the wall. so use some judgement kiddies and try to get good before making people look at your stuff. its easier for everyone in the long run. trust me.

i get my book back tomorrow. i'll post up a good amount of stuff then....

mastrpeice theatre.....

Another masterpeice from ARIZER!:eek:

Mad letter skills from Dephy.:dazed:

Jazz,Emik,Hecz,Skars....bump,bump,BUMP! :dazed:

Originally posted by DorkstaR

THATS IT!!! i quit. after seein those last 2 pieces by got and arizer i think im just gonna spare myself the trouble and shoot myself in the head.....maybe more than once.

HAHA. you gotta' be shittin me bro. You're shit is TOO muthafukin' DOPE to be stopped!

Archived