please help me make paper chase not suck.

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres how to make the paper chase better in a simple way...

from now on , no one respond to any threads saying "ChEcK ThEsE GrAfFiN' SkILlZzZz Yo" or "help me, i need some advice on how to improve my first sketch". That is what 95% of threads in paper chase are about. then everyonce in a while you stumble across a nugget of dopeness.

Guest freighthed

all these sketches are maaaad tight except that humongous one i cant see but i'll try an scan some stuff today....i'll be back!!

its not paper chase that im worried about, its the Training Bible that im worried about, paper chase can suck as much as it wants to, but i think the Training Bible should be kept in mint condition. i want every post in the training bible to have a nice clean dope sketch, without replies like thats dope, unless that reply is gonna contain a sketch. and i dont want replies like "oh i'll get some sketches in as soon as i get my scanner working" dont think just do it.

these last two post are a good exapmle of what should go on in the Training Bible.......and what should not.

the hecz sketch belongs in the Training Bible, that last sketch, well no offense but that belongs in the "toys post here" thread.

ima go thread digging and find the Traingin Bible so we can start it up again before this become a part two or something.

Originally posted by MR.garf_E

, that last sketch, well no offense but that belongs in the "toys post here" thread.

Well well, firstly Fuck you! You must be a mad writer:rolleyes: . What the fuck do you get out of being such a dipshit?..."no offence, of course" who are u to say who is a toy and who isn't. Negative muthafuckers piss me off!

What was the point of posting if your sole reason was to diss one of my mates for NO reason. He burns u anyway chump. I didn't know i had to ask your sole permission to throw in a quick sketch, even though you may not like that one sketch do you think I give a rats arse in the slightest... keep your thoughts to yourself.......Beeyarch!

NO CRYBABIES ALLOWED...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/4015402/4015526OEWTBrXuGd'>

i wasn't trying to diss you, which is why i put "no offense", if your gonna whine and cry about little things that people tell you then this isn't the scene for you, im telling you right now to get out of graffiti cause obviously you were'nt in the scene long enough to know how much critisizm and judgment there will follow after every little peice of work you make whether you like it or not.

im not calling him a toy because i dont know the person and the only way to know if someone is a toy is to know there atittude and the way they act. but i do think that, that sketch lacks alot of skill. thats cool if thats his own style and everything but a style has to represent yourself and 99.9% of the time its pure skills and abilities.

im not being negative, im just being straight out, im not gonna say it looks alright cause it looks like shit to me, im not gonna lie, and to me i wouldnt even bother posting that up in the Bible, your gonna get smashed worse then the words that im spitting right now.

and you say your sick of motherfuckers like me! huh, im sick of mother fuckers like you, always posting up work with phrases like "skills from down under" as if the sketch actually contained skill and you act like someones gonna actually like it, PRACTICE you ignorant fool, dont act like your the shit trying to tell me that, that sketch will burn me, thats not even funny, that shows that you dont know shit, if you've never seen one sketch of mine, how are you gonna tell me that i can get burned by anyone, dont speak upon words that tell no truth.

and this is a graffiti based website, this isnt no art museum with a bunch of stuck up shit packing child molesters, no ones gonna sit on their ass and turn their heads to the side, back away and then look at the sketch again and try to say that the artist was feeling pain and that he was being creative and then say they like it. this is graffiti, that bullshit doesnt pass, its about skill fool, dont tell me what i do and dont know about graffiti art, judging by the way you talk to me, i know more than you do kid, i've been in the scene for almost 9 years and i know alot more than you do. this subject drops right now, this is the internet, its pathetic that i even have to reply to your immature bullshit talking and nothing was started and nothings being solved, its over..............

Originally posted by MR.garf_E

exactly, i was'nt going to mention it because i was afraid of two things, kids would thread-dig and post their work in there that should'nt be in there, or i would end up seeing skills of those writers in the training bible in some one elses sketches. but im am gonna have to say with confidence that the training bible thread is the best thread in paper chase ever to be created, and the way things are looking, i think its gonna stay like that but i wouldnt mind being proved wrong! ;)

dont worry thats exactly what i did and abused some queer shit as well

but yeah some nice shit same goes for that deform with mr e

Yo I dont want that thread to be wrecked either. Its the most amazing thread here. If some toys wreck the training bible they should eb banned. Im great full for the Toy thread. I am still in my toy faze due to me only writing for liek a month now. So I think its awsoem to haev a thread their so i dont "dirty up" paper chase and i get good freed back. SO im behind all u 100% on cleaning up Papaer Chase. BUt my only prob is that im not hure if paper chase is clean and all will the true writers help in the toy thread?

ok i agree with what mr e and the rest have been saying toys looking to get props for some wack ass shit. but i still like to see newbies who cant write yet brave enough to post their wack sketches, and risk getting stepped on just for some advice/tips on how to improve. we should encourage that. my beef with 12oz is not people who cant write well yet, its the negativity and hate that shows up on every fucking thread.

Guest mr. rezoivb

yo son arizer and got and mr.e and dork u guys all got mad talents....see u have the one thing i dont and that is markers to color with...lol...naw but i gotta hand it to u guys ur really killing shit and keep it up.....peace

MAZEEEEEEEE foUr OH KaY....Kay Oh Are....FivE BeE kAy....

Archived