Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MystikPW

HILARIOUS 2

this guys walking down the road and all of a sudden he sees this ladder leading up to the sky (which is nothing out of the ordinary)

so curious as anyone would be, the dude starts climbing the ladder..

he finds himself on top of a cloud...the first cloud from the ground..and on top of it is this ugly fat chick who says "have sex with me or climb the ladder to success"

the guy climbed the ladder only to find a slightly thinner and better looking girl who says the same thing "have sex with me or climb the ladder to success" he climbs the ladder and reaches the next cloud

a pretty girl is lying there naked and says the same as the others...he decides to climb some more

finally, he reaches the next cloud..and on it is a girl worthy of the title playmate of the year...shes goregeous...and says the same thing

almost jizzing in his pants, the guy climbs the ladder to see the next girl...

finally he reaches the next cloud...he peaks his head over and sees this disgustingly acne covered fat guy who says "hey, im ces"

i know it doesnt work as well online, but for those of you who get it...telling it in person is much better...hope you got a few laughs

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this