some gangster ass shit i found...

Guest bill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a gang should'nt take pride in their writting, they only take pride in the territory they claimed, thats the main reason they did graffiti, real gangsters aren't in it for the fame they do it to show that they've marked their spot, thats the real gang graffiti, they dont look for styles alothough they all have something similar......but all gangs are different!

Originally posted by MR.garf_E

he was'nt bullshitting when he meant gangster shit, but most gang related writing is where the art of graffiti was derrived from so most of you should think twice before dissing, im not saying look up to it but dont ever look down on it, i speak for the art that was there from the beggining, not the writting you see today, most of it tends to have a graffiti art form mixed in with it.

utterly wrong about graff having roots in that gangster shit...learn some history boyoooooo

are you telling me to learn my history?

trust me, i know my history, and i know it well, i've been in the graffiti art scene for over 8 years so i think i can say i do know my history, and if graffiti wasn't derived from gangs then who or what was it from? im not even gonna waiste my time going into an argument over this.

are you telling me to learn my history?

trust me, i know my history, and i know it well, i've been in the graffiti art scene for over 8 years so i think i can say i do know my history, and if graffiti wasn't derived from gangs then who or what was it from? im not even gonna waiste my time going into an argument over this.

Sorry to inform you but graff has been around for MORE than 8 years ;)

And i dont want to waste my time going into an argument over this either. :D

i know your just trying to make me look stupid, and thats cool if your just trying to impress someone but i didnt say graffiti was only around for 8 years, im saying in those 8 years i've learned most of the history.

Oh so that didnt impress you? :( i was doing my latest material there :D

Ive read up quite a bit about graff some 7 years ago when i was getting into it, im not saying ur right or wrong, its just that from what i know graff today isnt from the gang graff back then. Then again im not from the US so i couldve missed something.

Archived