Pic's of SNIPER CAUGHT **+ MIAMI news. info..

TimeHasCome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Time 2 Discuzz.

ok, but because of "FREEDOM" wink wink , i call it FREE DUMB.

IDIOTS are allowed to have guns. yup.

and then what happens. ohh SNIPER. and he was never in a white van, thats how stupid the COPS reacted.

so if i come out of jail 2 marrow, i can go 2 da nearest Pawn Shop and copp a GUN. yup.. that easy.

what good have GUNS done. (now think what bad have they done)

but no. little Ignorant TOYS like you. (this applys to u if you dissagree with me) say no, its not the GUNS, its the Person. what do you want to do GET RID of the PEOPLE???

no just don't give the People GUNS. they already got and will always have KNIVES, cause they need to cut food and meat....

but guns for instance is for pussy's that want to kill from distance,

kill me FACE TO FACE. watch me bleed. get my blood all over your hands, might as well BURRY me.

"If your going to kill me, you better be prepared to live my life." (me)

GUNS are not needed or Neccessary.. and so Are GAYS. but you should Respect them. but don't fall into temptation and do that gay shit..

what do you Benifit. you can't even make Children..

DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE>.. thats why most of them catch aids. not cause they are evil or bad people. but just for the simple reason that they are obviously doing something wrong. so Please don't be GAY HOMO QUEER..(and if you do, please do not let it be because of a bad experience or relationship with the Opposite sex) ........etc..

there's as much BS. and trouble with Bi- or GAY- couples , or even more... for the simple reason that it is harder to live while your doing wrong. and they can't grow the Relationship because they cant produce children.... and all they want is Sexual Pleasure.. so they cheat and never find REAL LOVE>...you can LOVE all the wrong things. like money , and pleasure, sex, but thats not right.....

DONT DO GOOD DO BETTER>

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

. There are 270 MILLION firearms in this country, and only ONE of them killed ten people and wounded three in D.C.--the one in the hands of the D.C. murderer

what happens when 1000 PEOPLE go CRAZY or Participate in a RIOT with FIRE ARMS< or GUNS,

count the deaths.

What's your point?

you are a fucking schmuck....you actually are trying to impose on everyone that only one gun out of every singel gun in america has been used....either re read your statement or fucking go home...you have a useless argument...its got no reality or basis to it....for fucks sake grow up

i own a gun i havent killed anybody....uh ohhhh.........

damn hippy

Archived