Pic's of SNIPER CAUGHT **+ MIAMI news. info..

TimeHasCome

Diz SAT. OCT, 26th.

Live in Concert along with Local Rap Groups & Hip HOP artists

DEAD PREZ. ( doors open at 9pm)

only $10. + 2 cans of food

in HARD ROCK CAFE in BAYSIDE

401 Biscayne Blvd.

more info. www.thegimmicks.com

also performing Local Groups and Hip Hop Artists, OPEN MIC, only 2 talent.

like ALGORITHM

ILLANOIZ

HOOD RYKERS

THE T.H.C. CREW

SPOKEN WORD

KAMILA C

KHALIL

JASHUA

NAPPY ROOTZ

PITBULL

THATS ALL PEACE.

more info. www.thegimmicks.com thanks in advance.

we had THE BEATNUTS the last month, and are getting Talib Kweli, or MOS DEF soon.

www.thegimmick.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Diz SAT. AUG, 26th.

401 Biscayne Blvd.

also performing Local Groups and Hip Hop Artists, OPEN MIC, only 2 talent.

like ALGORITHM

ILLANOIZ

HOOD RYKERS

THE T.H.C. CREW

SPOKEN WORD

KAMILA C

KHALIL

JASHUA

NAPPY ROOTZ

PITBULL

THATS ALL PEACE.

more info. www.thegimmicks.com thanks in advance.

we had THE BEATNUTS the last month, and are getting Talib Kweli, or MOS DEF soon.

well Teaching about how to be GAY or similiar things to students in school,

selling guns to all public without reason,

deporting immagrints,

all of the ABOVE are not the answer to a better Future.

there is no hunting in U.S. so why do you need GUNS,

i live and have been Raised in the Ghettoest and Toughest Cities in the WORLD and U.S. and i have never had the need for a gun, or used it for protection..

also why, so many gays, gay this gay that, i think pretty soon they will look at Happily Married People, or the human being that like the oposite sex abnormal,

i really dislike Eminems, thoughts, and the way he expresses himself, but in the My DAddy's gone crazy song, he says, "i Am the only one thats normal anymore":,

i truely like that.

instead of US wasting their time with Lyrixs Restriction, they got to Protect the kids by taking away guns, or first stop Profiting by selling them,

also , stop trying to clean there own hands,

in some ways, U.S. is bettter of then most of the rest of the world, but in others, not really. peace thanks

you do not give your ENEMY Money, fool,

good thing your not a cop, but you do have the same mentality...

thats, right,

now my kids aint safe, they have double the RISK.

the SNIPER and the US GOV.'/

the sniper will kill them, and the us will ship them away for no REASON.

(*just for trying to make a change and have a better living,*)

both the SNIPER and the COPS are taking away our FREEDOM,

sweet land of LIBERTY, where did it go. cause here i am not wanted, or am i allowed to live a normal life, i mean its hard enough as it is, but to try to work and feed my kids, PLUS to watch out that the PESKY COPS dont pull me over for no REASON and SHIP ME AWAY like if i am Produce, i mean Produce gets better treatment.

onLY in HEAVEN is Everyone Free. and Fair.

only GOD can judge me, and only he can help you.

why VOTE you get better Results by PRAYING, JESUS saves, JESUS Loves. BLESS

then that is not called GIVING him the MONEY,

but you think that he is STUPID, no , he aint, he gots every one looking for a dumb white van when he aint in it......

he wont give up that easy, this is a problem that can't be avoided or ended easily, he will keep on killing, money, or no money,

well Teaching about how to be GAY or similiar things to students in school,

selling guns to all public without reason,

deporting immagrints,

all of the ABOVE are not the answer to a better Future.

there is no hunting in U.S. so why do you need GUNS,

i live and have been Raised in the Ghettoest and Toughest Cities in the WORLD and U.S. and i have never had the need for a gun, or used it for protection..

also why, so many gays, gay this gay that, i think pretty soon they will look at Happily Married People, or the human being that like the oposite sex abnormal,

i really dislike Eminems, thoughts, and the way he expresses himself, but in the My DAddy's gone crazy song, he says, "i Am the only one thats normal anymore":,

i truely like that.

instead of US wasting their time with Lyrixs Restriction, they got to Protect the kids by taking away guns, or first stop Profiting by selling them,

also , stop trying to clean there own hands,

in some ways, U.S. is bettter of then most of the rest of the world, but in others, not really. peace thanks

RACE AINT AN ISSUE

i agree , like the one hating on Mexicans.

but the U.S. done messed up when they turned the 2 innocent individuals in to IRS to get dep0rted, that shit wasn't nice, and that wasn't the case,

the sniper is still loose and killing..

well i'll be back

whether white black chinese it doesn't matter, it is still a sick person..

lol i see some of your points, but the gay bashing? ok fine..i agree american school seems to promote homosexual behaviour..possibly as a form of population control..but who knows? theres a conspiracy for everything...the sniper is the government right? the sniper is a psychopath right? the sniper is a cop right? the sniper is the cia right? the sniper is "mideastern." right? haha..

the sniper is mexican right? the sniper wants money right? the sniper is a terrorist right? the sniper the sniper this the sniper that

Time Has Come

I got no problem with you not having any guns. It's cool. You got my permission to not buy any. You want to be a homosexual? I'm cool with it, just stay away from my kids. In fact, you got a right to pretty much do whatever the fuck you want, but DO NOT tell me how to live my life. If I want to buy guns, drive gas guzzlers, saw down my trees, drink un-fluoridated water, vote for Libertarians, publish rants against anything and everything Politically Correct, and dig a big ass bomb shelter in my back yard, that's my bizness.

The problem I have with liberal idiots is that they aren't satisfied with fucking up their own lives, they think that they know better than the rest of us, and they want to IMPOSE THEIR INSUFFERABLE GOD DAMNED BULLSHIT on the rest of us. Man. HOLD YOUR NOSE--it's election time!

see but thats when and HOW you get the INNOCENT lives, bothered, taken, and disturbed,

you can live your way (how ever you want to live, but please dont' let it affect others, )

GUNS do, look what the SNIPER did.

could have been your sister, mother, dad, your son. etc.

and GAYS, please dont teach my kid that,

being HOMO is a personal thing, now i dont want my son holding hands in your ring, and elton songs he sings, no no ,

leave it to what you do at home with your man, dont tell us, but no you homo's want attention, you descriminate your selfs by saying ohh, we want GAY rights,

well a fag is a man, and man have rights, so what was the deal..

well go to www.urbanwalldesign.cjb.net 4 some raw ass pic's.

fr8s and all, that site has the best layout,

and www.openzine.com

or www.THEGIMMICKS.com

check out the DEAD PREZ on Sat. Oct. 26. in Hard Rock in MIAMI. peace.

Re: Time Has Come

Originally posted by KaBar

The problem I have with liberal idiots is that they aren't satisfied with fucking up their own lives, they think that they know better than the rest of us, and they want to IMPOSE THEIR INSUFFERABLE GOD DAMNED BULLSHIT on the rest of us. Man. HOLD YOUR NOSE--it's election time!

So, wait. You're saying that right wing "idiots" don't try to tell the entire world how we should live our lives? Have you watched TV lately? Perhaps listend to the radio? Right wing virtuecrats are at every turn, doing exactly what you said ... imposing their insufferable Goddamned bullshit on the rest of us.

The only difference is that, in your eyes, us liberals are all fucking our lives up and trying to bring the world down with us while the right wingers can't sit still and prevent themselves from preaching to the rest of the population about how NOT to fuck up our lives. There has to be some middle ground here, i.e. letting people live their lives as they see fit .. as long as thier actions don't harm others. You kind of lean that way at the beginning of your post but turn around and start to preach at the end ... bleh.

KaBar, you're a smart man .. you should know what I've said is true.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

wait, so when did they start teaching kids to be gay? or are you that homophobic that you think if 2 kids bumps hands they're suddenly gonna "turn gay"?

Hahaha ..

TimeHasCome, it must be easy living such a shallow life. FUCK others that aren't like you, right?

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

see but thats when and HOW you get the INNOCENT lives, bothered, taken, and disturbed,

you can live your way (how ever you want to live, but please dont' let it affect others, )

GUNS do, look what the SNIPER did.

could have been your sister, mother, dad, your son. etc.

and GAYS, please dont teach my kid that,

being HOMO is a personal thing, now i dont want my son holding hands in your ring, and elton songs he sings, no no ,

leave it to what you do at home with your man, dont tell us, but no you homo's want attention, you descriminate your selfs by saying ohh, we want GAY rights,

well a fag is a man, and man have rights, so what was the deal..

well go to www.urbanwalldesign.cjb.net 4 some raw ass pic's.

fr8s and all, that site has the best layout,

and www.openzine.com

or www.THEGIMMICKS.com

check out the DEAD PREZ on Sat. Oct. 26. in Hard Rock in MIAMI. peace.

please shutup already you cockblockin little bitch.

If i was writing a metal song about this thread I would call it "The fury of 1000 angry fists descends from the heaven upon a minion that bathes in ignorance under the dark skies of the empire of doom."

Haha. Its really beautiful in a strange way. Anyays. I support gay people. Gay people help keep the population down. Yay for them. I support right wingers who want to do what the fuck they want. Fuck, actually I dont support shit and I dont condemn anything except for harming others. So play nice people. Thats the only thing thats going to help everyone.

TimeHasCome

Sorry guy, I totally disagree. Guns are simply inert objects that require the operation by human beings to do anything. There are 270 MILLION firearms in this country, and only ONE of them killed ten people and wounded three in D.C.--the one in the hands of the D.C. murderer. Anybody who wants to murder people can simply use whatever they find that is handy. My late ex-wife was stabbed to death in her own apartment by an intruder laying in ambush, armed with one of her own kitchen knives.

I knew two boys who ran away from a residential treatment center here in Houston and committed EIGHT FELONIES in less than 55 minutes, including burglary, five counts of aggravated (armed) burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, assault on a police officer, and attempted aggravated (armed) robbery. Are we going to blame the tennis shoes they used to run away? If we banned screwdrivers, would that lower the burglary rate?

The problem is not the guns. The problem is the CRIMINALS.

Poop Man Bob

I can't say that I agree with everything every conservative politician says. The "right wing" encompasses a great number of different ideologies and opinions. Personally, I think we are making a big mistake trying to legislate morality. I would prefer a world with minimal government, but you can be sure that people who have a stake in continuing the power and existance of the State are opposed to that idea. I am sort of a right-wing anarchist, in a way, a Libertarian, up to a point.

The punishment for being stupid and immoral enough to smoke cigarettes is that you die of cancer. Personally, I'm cool with that. But I DON'T think that the rest of us should have to PAY for it. You smoke tobacco, you get cancer, you die. YOUR problem, not mine. You've been told not to smoke. If you do it anyway, "oh, well." 440, 000 Americans die because of smoking every year. The D.C. sniper killed ten. The 9/11 terrorists killed about 4,000. Tobacco companies killed 440,000. Who is the terrorist here?

I don't believe in welfare, at all. I don't believe in income taxes, at all. I don't believe in anti-drug laws, at all. All of these things just make the country WORSE and WEAKER. Either go work, or starve. It's entirely up to the individual. I don't believe in anti-abortion laws. The punishment for getting pregnant and wanting an abortion is that your baby will be killed. How could a punishment be any worse than that? The punishment for getting addicted to drugs is that you will be addicted to drugs. Same goes for alcohol. The punishment for allowing yourself to be disarmed is that you will become enslaved. Don't believe me? 40- million deaths from genocide in 60 years are all directly attributable to gun control. From Nazi Germany to Rwanda, it's all about the right to keep and bear arms. Those without guns get herded into a ditch and slaughtered like seal pups by the haters.

If every Jewish family in Europe in 1932 had owned a single Mauser rifle and twenty cartridges, Adolf Hitler would just be a brief footnote to history. GO ARM YOURSELF WITH A RIFLE. It is not the Government's job or desire to protect you. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Suburbian Bum---Man, if that's the way you really feel, then follow your instincts. You know your own mind better than anybody else does. You are correct, there are certainly people who should not own firearms. The D.C. murderer himself was prohibited from owning any guns because he was a convicted felon, if I am not mistaken. It didn't stop him from deliberately breaking the law and murdering ten people from ambush.

There are going to be times when owning a firearm is going to permit you to defend yourself. Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often. My wife has successfully defended herself twice against people who apparently intended to kidnap her or rob her, and once unsuccessfully (she got robbed because the kid was thirty years younger and three times as strong and quick.) The last time, God must have been riding with the robber, because if he had been five seconds slower he would have been shot.

My wife and I share a philosophy about self defense. If somebody makes us fight, empty the pistol in their ass. She was carrying a Smith & Wesson 5906 with a full magazine. That kid would have been Swiss cheese.

Texas law prohibits "retaliation." Once the armed robber turns his back and began to run, you no longer can fire. If the cops find him with a bullet hole in his back, you are going to be charged with murder. So she didn't shoot him, but she sure was mad. I bet he shit his pants looking down the barrel of that 9mm though.

There's something about a snatch and grab robbery (he was actually armed with an ice pick, or something very like it) that infuriates people more than other crimes. I think it's the disrespectful attitude, the loss of the sense of dignity and safety. Before this last one, she still was not afraid to go out alone at night. Now, she no longer feels safe, even armed with a pistol. When we go shopping at night, we usually go in a group, two couples, all carrying pistols. There is definately an underlying attitude of "next time, we kill their ass."

It's hard to accept that it has come to this in my own home town, my own state. It's disgusting. It wasn't like this when I was a boy, people behaved decently. I suppose all older people feel this way, as they get older and life around them changes in ways that they don't like.

As idiot criminals find it harder and harder to rip people off without violence, they will become more and more predatory. I would not be surprised to find people living in armed "enclaves" within twenty years, and armored vehicles looking similar to the Hummer or some other vehicle like that becoming common. People will begin to band together. On my block, there are five or six families that are already thinking like this. And there are also some that just do not know how to behave, and act like assholes, disturbing everyone, playing loud music, driving like maniacs on a residential street. What can one do? As much as I hate it, society is deteriorating around us. All we can do is do the best we can and try to continue life without being negatively affected by it, but it is not easy.

click 2 see FLYER>

more info go to www.thegimmicks.com

http://www.the305.com/cgi-bin/boards/ikonb...act=ST;f=1;t=20

click on top LINK 2 c flyer.

Diz SAT. 0ctoBer...., 26th.

401 Biscayne Blvd.

all AGES , OPEN MIC. and you Can BREAKDANCE if you WISH

TONIGHT.., 26th. Live in Concert along with Local Rap Groups & Hip HOP artists DEAD PREZ. ( doors open at 9pm) $10. in HARD ROCK CAFE of Bayside

now go , SHOW UP , show love,

Xperience the once in a LIFE TIME,

aight. peace. its in 401 biscayne BlVD.

in B-A-Y-S-I-D-E- DEAD PREZ, all night,

they'll perform like at 12. and they'll perform 4 Long.

ALL PICTURES< WILL B POSTED on SUNDAY and MONDAY,

in www.thegimmicks.com

Archived