My fate is in your hands..

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HELLSATAN

blue haired gilr or elephant girl

those are my choices and i stand by them

damn i like the beige one too so i guess i dont really stand by my choice

i'm really feeling the last two. my personal fav is the girl with hankerchief.

but, you should go with the second to the last. if your going for post cards. because it would cover the space better. and, the colors seem to flow really well .........:cool:

For the simple fact that you're good and I know you're well aware you are --First of all I'd like to say -not that this has any relevance what so ever but your graf sucks- I mean it's clean and colorful and it flows but style wise I just dont like it. No offense cause alot of peoples graf sucks. BUT your artwork damn near brings my sappy ass to tears. Everytime you post something new I'm even more impressed with your skill. My sister was just standing here over my shoulder looking at those flicks and everytime I scrolled down she'd give this gasp...(and she fucking hates art no joke). You really have a knack for taking peoples breath away. (Dont show those to any people with heart complications your liable to kill someone)

My two picks because I'm to indecisive to pick just one would be the beige chick and the one with the elephant. I think if you're trying to market yourself as an artist those two are the most fun professional classy way to go. Although the girl with cat is also very romantic and elegant if you couldnt go with color for printing reasons.

on a side note- the first one the -pistachio chick -very nice its got kind of a photo realisitc edge that makes it very mysterious.

Lastly-I predict you're going to be a very famous; and sought-after artist. I will seriously buy a small collection of those art nouveau illustrations. If you're interested ...How much?

Guest imported_Europe

Re: Re: My fate is in your hands..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

beige lady all the way

Just what is was gonna post, dammit!

Beige lady is by far the best one...

king of hell..please show..Ive always dug your work..I hope you are doing well man..

Creepy thanks for the compliments..nice objective to the images..I checked out some of your work in my off time..looks like you're in my old stomping grounds..No wonder you had to lay out the bad before the good..good luck with that area..

and I dont know about being famous..id aim for being self sufficient..

Man theres a diversity on comments..Mostly good..appreciate it..and thanks for taking it seriously..

Thanks everybody for the comments..If I wouldnt have asked..I dont think I ever would have decided..haha..

As far as the elephant girl..I wish I would have held off and sold it to any of you guys..Instead of the person who has it now....Im leaning towards the beige chick after all the comments and personal appeal.. I think it will be the best candidate of what I want to show for my work...

oh yeah..My favorite thing I own actually is the elephant girl..printed on a snowboard..That goes with me to the grave! haha

If anyone is interested in projects or curious about paintings..email me..

2,5,6,7 are all the freshest in my mind. just wanted to let ya know how inspring your work is silo. definitly sick stuff. just a quick question is that package on the way by any chance? thanks again and you should definitly post more of your stuff!

Guest Dyptheria

you should really go with number 2. that beige one is a perfec t blend of attention to detail as well as simplicity. the other color ones are wonderful as well, but you most likely won't get true color when printed (e.g. the elephant). go for the beige.

• 3 weeks later...

the two black and white ones are the shit

i also think they would be best on postcards because

they're black and white, so the color won't get screwed up

plus they'll be cheaper to make because they're black and white..

and they're fuckin awesome!

if anything, from the poll i can see that everyone likes the stuff a lot

they all look good..so it doesn't matter

• 2 months later...

i dont know, everyones going towards the beige one, which is super, but i think if this was my body of work id make my card the blue curls. that one is colorful great compostion and it kinda demands attention, something really eyecatching and displays alot of style. anyways you are the winner.

Hey..this thread got pulled from the dead..

Cool..To answer the Mac comment..

Yeah honestly I dont really like that wall..which is funny because its one of my paintings or whatever he likes the most..Notice that he added it to the thread..hah

I never was trying to get a realistic look to any of my characters..

But we are painting partners, best freinds, roomates and in a relationship ..the influence is bound to happen..

We give each other little hints of advice or personal ideas when we are painting..so alot of it is evidence of that..

Thanks for the positive feedback..Im going to make the cards and stickers of the beige one..I also put her on the front of my site..(which is still under construction)..So thanks for the comments..seriously..

If in any one has any more questions or is interested in work you can also email me..

As far as tattoos..I'd love to design them..But Id be sketched out doing them..

:)

Guest bloody sewer

the one with the elephant is bangin awol but might not work on a posty.

dont use a wall youll look like a little negro wannabe punk fuck face.

Archived