uncle-boy, terrified at KFC

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

driving a truck would be cool

I ride around in a van sometimes... a friend of mine drives a service van and covers a huge area... usually 7 hours driving at least... I just ride around, then he works and I draw or read and then more riding... and he pays me $5 an hour (not much but, I do NOTHING)... or, actually, the other day I did help, it was a 5 hour day, I made $160...

uncle-toy, you're a fuckin punk. Where the fuck were you raised? You just let a fag take your cup and put whatever the fuck he wanted in it, and let this other dude come by as they both verbally molested you. And then you got the audacity to run to your seat and drink the soda he filled for you and eat your food, then you ran out like a little bitch. If you was a real writer people wouldn't want you rollin with them cause if some actual shit went down you'd probably pretend like you're eating then punk out of every confrontation like you did here. I'm beginning to wonder who was the REAL sissy in all of this.

I'm seriously addicted

No shit, I am. I just sat here and read this entire thread. Jesus. I need a 12-Step program or something.

I find it difficult to believe two gay guys working at KFC disrupted your meal enough for you to want to post it on the Internet. Worse than that, I can't believe I wrote a two sentence reply , (with italics, no less).

("Hello! My name is KaBar, and I'm a postaholic. I seriously need to ditch work, run away from home and go ride some freight trains. Thank you.")

Guest 150's~

word is bond.. my nucka.. feelz me.. KFC ain't shit without no chicken.. that's the word down under.. heads and ish

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

Anybody evernoticed the sticker on some KFC drive-thru windows where Col. Sanders is saying something in ebonics, and looks like he's gonna beat your ass with his cain?

haha in TN. there is a gas station chain called lil general and there logo is an old rebel or cowboy or some shit wtih a chicken leg in one hand and a whip in the other:lol:

"hey there nigger! Want some chicken? *crack crack* Yeee haaaaw"

i've never seen any black people at this place.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Obvious

uncle-toy, you're a fuckin punk. Where the fuck were you raised? You just let a fag take your cup and put whatever the fuck he wanted in it, and let this other dude come by as they both verbally molested you. And then you got the audacity to run to your seat and drink the soda he filled for you and eat your food, then you ran out like a little bitch. If you was a real writer people wouldn't want you rollin with them cause if some actual shit went down you'd probably pretend like you're eating then punk out of every confrontation like you did here. I'm beginning to wonder who was the REAL sissy in all of this.

:lol:

hehehehehehe

good shit.

Archived