Anachist Area

Jap-Anadian

One of my most pointed criticisms of my anarchist friends, twenty years ago, was that far too many of them lived on welfare, especially the women with kids. They saw it as "free money" and thought I was being silly for thinking that as anarchists we should not take money from the State, should not call the cops when there was trouble, should not expect the government to do anything "for" us.

I say that anarchists should TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN. And for the most part, they do. They usually live a non-consumer lifestyle, so it doesn't require much money. Anarchism is the philosophy that logically has as it's stated objective a political condition of "no government." I find this to no longer be a reasonable objective, but I do not disagree with much of anarchist philosophy and behavior.

In my opinion, in a truly anarchist society, prisons would actually be places of refuge, where the mob is forbidden by custom to go. So if a criminal kills somebody, he is fair game until he reaches safety in the prison. But if he comes out, he's fair game again. "Get a rope." However, I don't think anything like this will ever actually exist. I think in practice a state of anarchy would be more-or-less like Somalia or Liberia or one of those other virtually lawless "countries" in the Third World. I wouldn't like it there, I don't think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Zesto

There used to be a very active anarchist organization in Chicago called the Chicago Ice Pick Association (CIPA--pronounced see-pah). They were hell on the Trots, man. LOL. I fell in love with a girl from CIPA, but she thought that the IWW was "too bureaucratic." And she was right. She once disdainfully told me "The Wobblies are a bureacracy in search of an organization." I was insulted, but now I realize she was 100% correct. She hated Communism with a burning passion. I thought that was pretty cool.

think about it.. fucker!

WHAT A RAD RED 'A' ON THE BACK OF YOUR JACKET!

I SHOULD HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A TENNIS RACQUET!

TO KNOCK SOME SENCE INTO YOU,

YOU MORONIC DROOLING FOOL!

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE

IF THERE WERENT ANY RULES!

ANARCHY MEANS THE COLLAPSE OF OUR NATION!

ORGANIZATIONAL DETERIORATION!

PEOPLE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION!

DEMOCRACY REPLACED WITH INTIMIDATION!

You know, if we had no government, we'd have a lot of tough questions to answer..

Who would work in the donut shops?

Who would regulate welfare? social security?

What about the potential for todays criminals when nothing is illegal?

Would the glut of information be replaced by no information at all?

Would the lawyers and politicians work in the donut shops?

What about importing? exporting? drugs? thugs?

Could we have shows in the senate building?

what is michael jackson really like? huh?!!

HOW HARD WOULD YOU WORK IF EVERYTHING WAS FREE?!

IF WE UNITE AND WORK TOGETHER, WELL I CAN AGREE!

COMMUNISM STILL A DREAM TO SOME BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO THINK THE SAME!

ANARCHY MEANS TRUTH AND COMMITMENT, BUT FOR TO MANY LIFES A GAME!

THINK ABOUT HOW COMPLEX OUR SOCIETY HAS BECOME!

LIFE WOULD SUCK WITH ANARCHY, BUT TO YOU IT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

YOU HAVENT THOUGHT ABOUT IT, YOU JUST WRITE IT ON YOUR JEANS!

YOU BELIEVE IN ANARCHY BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!

:mad:

Archived