Hello 12 oz....

Bobby Fischa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Porcheezee

fuck this fake tokeo bullshit. word up to my man tokeo, the real one. crunkdup- i know you're a graffiti intellectual, but you just sound like a hater. why are you so worried about what he's doing or not doing? what are you doing or not doing? if you got something to say just say it, don't type it.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by swiss cheese

who cares if it makes sense?! Alot of shit dont make sense, like why america quit sending fugitives to Australia. We should reinstate that policy. Watch me NOT put alot of effort into avoiding the law.

You really didn`t pay attention in History did you....Cause what you stated about America sending convicts there is VERY WRONG...

Guest YinzerXpress

nice shit tokeo, i was just up in brooklyn this past weekend, and think i may have met you, i was reall y fucked up though, i was chillin with feb and krede at some gig in brooklyn.. anyway i flicked a bunch of you shit, when i get it developed ill post back

SKEROK....KOREKS....ROKSKE.....<----

it's a shame that MuL stoped......chicago is kinda dead {graff wise}

and the buff doesn't help it !...Mul was fucking holding it down for Chicago........

...well what ever....

And u got too love the name! Made u looK!!!

Peace... SkerOK...

http://www.pixfun.com/dbimages/photos/SQGlJBDzvJDQiIqFVRyMQLeM/MnoDsIaMEaVLDkr.JPEG'>

http://www.pixfun.com/dbimages/photos/SQGlJBDzvJDQiIqFVRyMQLeM/gzvLzHSHyINktIV.JPEG'>

http://www.pixfun.com/dbimages/photos/SQGlJBDzvJDQiIqFVRyMQLeM/JsYdMHrBFqHtaoW.JPEG'>

This hot shit IS in the Chicago subway tunnels!

http://www.pixfun.com/dbimages/photos/SQGlJBDzvJDQiIqFVRyMQLeM/GowYQTgMPIeASvw.JPEG'>

http://www.pixfun.com/dbimages/photos/SQGlJBDzvJDQiIqFVRyMQLeM/MsfzaegLkePfMVv.JPEG'>

Jar Jar, Porcheeze, MULIT….

I'm not hating i'm telling it like it is.. the truth is infinitely more times valuable than exaggeration..

Tokeo is ill.. i've got respect for him as an artist no doubt....

but people you are associated with attempt to gain power over others and even over you by fabricating and revising history and embellishing truth again and again.. it's a shame when you see speaking the truth as hating and spreading lies as showing love..

I could break down the false history on here if i truly hated, but the fact is i've got mad love for nearly all of the people involved....

Porcheeze.. you know who i am (but i don't know who you are) so if you want me to say what i've got to say rather than type it get in touch...

Jar Jar.. what great irony you speak with... someone once wanted me to be their graffiti slut, but i kicked the wannabe pimps/CEO’s to the curb... someday you’ll realize you’re now the one getting pimped... and it isn't by me.....

much love to SNONE, UNION, TOMS, SEME, TA, TUSK, ATOMIK, DELT, HEROIN, DRAT, RAM, NOKE, RYNO, CHET, NERF, ASK, OLIVER, MO, CHES, ITEM, BLERE, CASH, TEM, and to all those doin it for the love not for profit, ego, and/or hate...

Rest In Power ESC ONE.... peace out.....

Originally posted by crunkdup

Tokeo's done lot's of ill shit no doubt.. but let's kill the blatant propaganda before it is taken as historical fact..

tokeo never ran chicago.. i can't believe anyone would make this claim.... and tokeo does not now nor has he ever had "plenty of chicago tunnels"... he's done em once or twice and they never ran for any period of time.... likewise that is a basement not an MTA tunnel, though i've seen a few flicks of quick MTA tunnel shots...

anyway, keep doin your thing tk.. but remember.. no one likes an inflated ego... the truth is always better when it's not embellished..

peace out...

FOR THE RECORD I SAID "MUL RAN SHIT IN CHICAGO, CAUSE THEY DID AT ONE POINT"

Look crunkdup> of course you know the history because you were there. I respect that and I respect what your doing now, but I guess things have changed, because I just cant relate to what your talking about. I do what I want. thats why I got into this game......but as far as the crew goes your an outsider looking in, so dont worry about it. you had to of known that tokeo didnt post this thread, did you just pretend you didnt know so that you could come on here and spread truth and love?

jar jar

jar jar..

i honestly thought someone from your crew posted those flicks.. and i still don't doubt that they did.. i'm pretty sure the website still labels that basement as an MTA tunnel, but that's not really shit compared to the other fallacies i've heard are being told, or the other truths i've never heard talked about rationally...

to be honest, i replied hoping anyone who wanted to talk about the historical misunderstandings in regards to [your crew and me] and [your crew and some current indy writers besides me] would get in touch...

i try to show respect and handle things by talking to people as equals man... regardless of who's paid more graff dues.. i've got respect for what tk is doing as an artist.. (and i've never said otherwise)... i've got respect for what you are doing too, and for what cue, lyer, acero, rich, etc. etc. are doin as well.. indy's got potential, but it's been held back by bullshit since day 2....

i’ll send the rest of this response to you in an email if i can find your address.. if you want me to continue this conversation publicly let’s take it outta the tk thread and to channel zero or some shit..

peace out...

nice work tokeo. your addiction will start soon to this place. itll suker u in like it did too all of us. that sketch is crazy like :king: looks mad

Guest cool christ

^^^^^^^

yeah first of all....

and second of all come the fuck on

you don't get props because you took a marker tag in a dead train station ok? so all you non descript faggots get over yourselves...

Archived