Hello 12 oz....

Bobby Fischa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahah i was jsut gona fuckign say...what the fuckk..why even say its in a tunnel when we all know its in the basement of a fucking building...legal egal shit....hahahhaha.mta tunnel my ass.

Originally posted by MR. F'N LUPO

LOL MTA TUNNELS?????? HOW ABOUT WHILLOUGHBY BASEMENT WHERE DEMON AND EWOK USED TO PAINT IN THE WINTER TIME IN THE LATE 90'S. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Guest Porcheezee

what's up tk... it's yo man BERN!! haha, what's with all the old flicks? is that really you? i got my phone hooked up so i'm gonna call you and verify. if it's some perpetrater- get a life. the above rooftop is in naptown not chicago... still dope shit though.

Guest hypa one$

TOKEO

YO WHATUP KID ITS HYPA WE MET AT 5 POINTZ IN QUEENS IN JUNE I THINK POIS WAS FILMING SUM SHIT I STILL HAVE THAT SKETCH YOU DID IN MY BOOK YO THE FLICKS ARE FRESH KID YOUR DOING YOUR THING>>>>PEACE OUT HYPA SNR FDS NGC CKS....p.s you were doing that made you look roller i think

Guest NEO DOOM

TOKEO

Fresh shit. I remember that shit you did with HENSE...diggity dope.

You Email me through 12oz,I got a question about your homie.

Originally posted by quasar

hahahah i was jsut gona fuckign say...what the fuckk..why even say its in a tunnel when we all know its in the basement of a fucking building...legal egal shit....hahahhaha.mta tunnel my ass.

basement or tunnel? it don't matter cause hes got plenty of chi town and nyc tunnels anyway.

TOKEO DIDN"T EVEN MAKE THIS THREAD. SOME BODY IS TRYING TO FRONT LIKE THEY ARE HIM. THAT'S WACK!!:heated: if TOKEO posted this thread there would have been a bunch of new shit flexed with style. THOSE FLICS ARE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OLD.

(MADE U LEARN)

• 2 weeks later...

Tokeo's done lot's of ill shit no doubt.. but let's kill the blatant propaganda before it is taken as historical fact..

tokeo never ran chicago.. i can't believe anyone would make this claim.... and tokeo does not now nor has he ever had "plenty of chicago tunnels"... he's done em once or twice and they never ran for any period of time.... likewise that is a basement not an MTA tunnel, though i've seen a few flicks of quick MTA tunnel shots...

anyway, keep doin your thing tk.. but remember.. no one likes an inflated ego... the truth is always better when it's not embellished..

peace out...

Archived