what would you do if you could hang out with me for a day?

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i think its obvious........

paint

beach

DANCE-PARTY!

ON THA REALS" thoo, this is what we do, ok.

First things first. We're going to spend atleast half the day getting prepared for our get together, meaning we have to look good.

6 in the morning, we'll get up, go jogging for atleast an hour. I'm wearing some Gap Spandex get up, while you can rock some A&F sweats with a matching hoodie. Looking good while you're running is a must

7 in the morn, we'll take a shower together using some fruity gay foo foo bath and body milk wash soap that probably will cost us 40 bucks for a bottle. Nice.

8, we'll have a "white" breakfast. I'm used to eggs and chorizo burritos, but not when i'm with you. I'll whip us up some wheatgass shakes and a nice bowl of wheat cereal with skim milk. Followed by an apple.

8:30, we're off to get pedicures and manicures, avacado face masks, and mud baths.

12:00 we go back to my pad, make some love on my polo sheets, and take another shower and get ready for our "real" date.

real date to come.. let me go get some visuals.

Re: i think its obvious........

Originally posted by uncle-boy

paint

beach

DANCE-PARTY!

hahaha the infamous dance party... i dunno if youre ready for my tokyo-seizure-electro-robot-boogie.

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: i think its obvious........

Originally posted by PopGunWar

dunno if youre ready for my tokyo-seizure-electro-robot-boogie.

nah, i am used to that one......el barto does it on the regular.

Originally posted by DMX

well, this is what we are going to do today if your phone starts working and leroy will get off his bitch ass:

-beat the shit out of that one hip hop loser

-we're going to sip chai at borders while thumbing through some short stories and stock market reports

-we're going to eat burritos

-i'm going to buy some drugs and in the process i'm going to try and mack on my friend's hot sister who i know is way into me.

-you are going to give me lots of pills

-and i'm going to give you abercrombie store credit in return

-we're going to rack art supplies

-we're listening to ludacris the whole time whether you like it or not

-we're going to bundle up because it's cold out! plus i look cute in jackets

-i'm going to ask you if you were successful in having anal sex last night

-we're going to finish our three-person dresser collaboration and start another one on the other side

-we're going to rack more shoes

-you guys are FUCKING PAINTING TONIGHT i will beat the shit out of you if you don't

-we need to get more mace

that's all i can think of. call me you loser.

(oh yeah, something tells me this post should probably have the word "nigger" in it somewhere)

ddude that negris is still in the motherfucking sprinngs buying fuckin mexican shit with fat mexicanboy you know who im talkin about. motherfuk. shit guy yo anyways he said wed hang out around 5ish this evening which means its not happening most likely. that motherfucker is full of shit like im full of sexy looks you know what im sayin boyeee? anywyas ill call you up this fine eveinge. p.s. a freight is rolling bye right now time to go take a gander.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by DMX

well, this is what we are going to do today if your phone starts working and leroy will get off his bitch ass:

-beat the shit out of that one hip hop loser

-we're going to sip chai at borders while thumbing through some short stories and stock market reports

-we're going to eat burritos

-i'm going to buy some drugs and in the process i'm going to try and mack on my friend's hot sister who i know is way into me.

-you are going to give me lots of pills

-and i'm going to give you abercrombie store credit in return

-we're going to rack art supplies

-we're listening to ludacris the whole time whether you like it or not

-we're going to bundle up because it's cold out! plus i look cute in jackets

-i'm going to ask you if you were successful in having anal sex last night

-we're going to finish our three-person dresser collaboration and start another one on the other side

-we're going to rack more shoes

-you guys are FUCKING PAINTING TONIGHT i will beat the shit out of you if you don't

-we need to get more mace

that's all i can think of. call me you loser.

(oh yeah, something tells me this post should probably have the word "nigger" in it somewhere)

:lol:

Originally posted by fr8lover

first steal stuff and do drugs, then make you an appointment at a psych for your severe narcissistic tendencies.

haha damn. im being forced to go to the doctor this week to check my chemical imbalances in my brain (which i know i probably have plenty of) fuck. fuck fuck. (p.s. its extreme depression not narcissism.)

(psyche)

(doublepsyche)

(niner)

So we'll spend quite some time getting dressed picking out the perfect PP outfit. I'm leaning more against some BCBG dress pants in black, and my marroon long sleeved banana republic button up, followed by a black armani dress coat with colars that barely touches the ground. I'll finish the look off with some pointed stillettos that will make me a whopping 6feet, and a matching black Versace purse. Iced out is a must, so lets just say I'll rock a Platinum tiffinys bracelet, a diamond ring or two, and my signature 800$ gucci watch.

Set.

You on the other hand will rock everything I am, in a more masculine get up, (Ban. Rep., Armani, Versace) minus the stilletos replacing them with some 1000 stolen pairs of yourchoicehere. Only platinum for you Pop.

Then we'll head off to get some caramel machiatto (layered, not stirred) at starbucks (grande' sized) and share a scone and maybe even some blueberry muffins. There we'll talk about wallstreet and good old films, and slip in a word about the newest drugs out there on the market, and if your feeling lucky, maybe even graffiti. Then you will take you starbucks napkin while I hand you over my 100$ gold plated pen from Nieman Marcus, and you'll doodle for me two star fish characters kissing,and sign "POPGUNWAR <3 DEE38" ..and i'll probably roll it up and save it in my purse for later installations in my scrapbook that i will be showing our future kids.

More to come.

hiiiiiiiii

well if we hung out....id probably soak you in a gasoline bath for about an hour till your skin felt like it was on fire, then id really light you on fire so i could watch you run around for about 2 min. till i put you out in a pool of peroxide so you could feel the pain in full force. after the fire was out id eat you alive, or at LEAST till the screaming stopped

hhhawhy are these niggers trying to push the banana republic gay asian steez on you ?

anyways, i racked those fiskars, at least i THINK its them. theyre called "micro tip" have orange handles and cost 11.99.

leave me a message on AIM...

i'm about to head out. get some books and maybe some cider.

Well we would end up doing absolutely nothing for three little reasons...

1. You would be intimidated by me causing you to run and hide

(sound familiar?).

2. I'm not into A&F, Banana Republic, BCBG, etc. so we have nothing in common.

3. I'm out of the Pop rat race due to the fact that you have one too many girls wanting you.

Originally posted by dignan

ok, round two goes a little something like this:

"........pole-vaulting, hang-gliding, dynomite, sleeping gas and that's just for starters"

dude seriously, i dont care if you are lewis, we need to hang out. (and that means i dont care how much you might hate me...you are the coolest person alive posting as "dignan")

"on the run from johnny law...this aint no trip to cleveland."

Originally posted by PopGunWar

dude seriously, i dont care if you are lewis, we need to hang out. (and that means i dont care how much you might hate me...you are the coolest person alive posting as "dignan")

"on the run from johnny law...this aint no trip to cleveland."

bottle rocket is definetely top shelf.

I wouldn't hang out with you anyway...so I guess really doesn't matter does it?........yep.you are correct sir.-----^^^Bottle rocket is one of the funniest movies ever."Pointless Act!!!!".

Archived