Jackass The Movie

OsCaR306

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Can you sign my book???

I dont see how anyone can try and give this stuff like an artsy critique..Jackass, by far earned my money...Can you say PRETENTIOUS!!!

Originally posted by NOBODY

im hopefully seeing it tonight.whats the columbine movie called?i havent heard about it and as far as i know its not playing here either.and no i dont live in colorado

The movie your reffering to is Bowling for Columbine. Go see it, I guarentee you will enjoy it and take more from it then you will if you go waste 7 dollars on jack ass.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Bullshit, don't listen to this fool. The only thing you'll get from Bowling for Columbine is hating America even more, something you can do for free by reading indymedia.org or participating in the stupid political threads that pop up here every once in a while.

You won't get people shooting bottle rockets out of their assholes or midgets kicking themselves in the face there. Recognize true entertainment. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Bullshit, don't listen to this fool. The only thing you'll get from Bowling for Columbine is hating America even more, something you can do for free by reading indymedia.org or participating in the stupid political threads that pop up here every once in a while.

You won't get people shooting bottle rockets out of their assholes or midgets kicking themselves in the face there. Recognize true entertainment. Beer,

El Mamerro

real niggas know...

:king:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by El Mamerro

El Mamerro

it was everythign i hoped it woudl be:D

awesome!

jackass has got to be the wierdest fuckin movie i have ever seen. i couldnt stop laughing nonetheless. i couldnt believe some of the shit they could get away with....even for a public movie. its one of those things that "its so stupid its funny". i dunno... it brightened my day. i'll probably regret sayin that later.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw landspeed a couple of years back and that shit was so funny but i didnt see it getting big. jackass just isnt funny anymore, all the same shit over and over and its a shame jonny knoxville had to ruin it. i think branon an bam were funny enough with out everyone else. if u can try an get a hold of pritchar vs ddanton. its a welsh skating movie which goes further than jackass and the cky vids in the way on isgusting pranks. peace

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by chozer

i just want to hear the intro music....

over and over and over and ov.....

(yougetthepoint..)

it aint hard its the minutemen "corona"

Archived