• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OsCaR306

Jackass The Movie

Guest socrates

go see it, but it won't be THAT funny

i've seen every other big brother movie...

... and jackass is just a dumbed down version of big brother on the big screen. of course i am going to see it.

Guest angry xbox

this will be the first movie that i pay skrilla for to see in a theatre in 7 fucking months.

yeh im hyped

Guest 150's~

If you like Jackass, check out the Landspeed videos by Bam Maguera. They're similar to Jackass. Pretty dope music, same type of style and pranks and shit. *edit* Skating as well.

fuck those stupid douchebags. pay to see that movie i will not.

and fuck johnny knoxville...i mean....pj clap....the only one of them i give respect to is bam for doing the original shit on landspeed. that was good. now its just appealing as a fad to a bunch of neo yuppy drunken frat boys. fuck that shit and fuck johnny cockblockin knoxville.

the Cky videos were dope and i guess jackass did kinda play it out.

but i dont think i can sit in a theatre and watch that shit for 2 hours - id rather come up on a bootlegg of it or wait for video

I'm looking forward to the movie, but no way will it be better the the landspeeds. And i'm really not looking forward to all the young kids trying to imitate that shit in the theater, adn when the movies over...i guarentee there will be lots of those damn kids who think they are funny, trying to do the same shit they saw in movie.

Guest spec
Originally posted by fr8oholic

JACKASS IS GREAT. HATING BECAUSE THEY'RE MORE MAINSTREAM NOW IS GAYER THAN HAVING 50 GUYS FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.

that does sound pretty gay... no more gay than having 1 guy pound your ass but gay none the less :lol:

Guest Wilt

all i know is i saw a midget kick himself in the mother fucking face...and thats all she wrote..lol as i type this they are playing a jackass trailer in the background..haha

Originally posted by 150's~

If you like Jackass, check out the Landspeed videos by Bam Maguera. They're similar to Jackass. Pretty dope music, same type of style and pranks and shit. *edit* Skating as well.

hell yeah landspeeds are dope. i wanna see the new shit for sure, steve-o is from around my way, crazy motha fucker used to burn his face off blowing party balls like once a month.

nothin like getting wasted on a saturday morning and going to see this... then riding my bike to werk later and hoping i sober up before i have to start...

Originally posted by fr8oholic

JACKASS IS GREAT. HATING BECAUSE THEY'RE MORE MAINSTREAM NOW IS GAYER THAN HAVING 50 GUYS FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.

im always bitching at people for that..

just because a group is making money theyve sold out......its still the same product. if it isnt, THEN hate.

(this goes for music as well as jackass)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this