Jackass The Movie

OsCaR306

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you like Jackass, check out the Landspeed videos by Bam Maguera. They're similar to Jackass. Pretty dope music, same type of style and pranks and shit. *edit* Skating as well.

fuck those stupid douchebags. pay to see that movie i will not.

and fuck johnny knoxville...i mean....pj clap....the only one of them i give respect to is bam for doing the original shit on landspeed. that was good. now its just appealing as a fad to a bunch of neo yuppy drunken frat boys. fuck that shit and fuck johnny cockblockin knoxville.

I'm looking forward to the movie, but no way will it be better the the landspeeds. And i'm really not looking forward to all the young kids trying to imitate that shit in the theater, adn when the movies over...i guarentee there will be lots of those damn kids who think they are funny, trying to do the same shit they saw in movie.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

JACKASS IS GREAT. HATING BECAUSE THEY'RE MORE MAINSTREAM NOW IS GAYER THAN HAVING 50 GUYS FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.

that does sound pretty gay... no more gay than having 1 guy pound your ass but gay none the less :lol:

all i know is i saw a midget kick himself in the mother fucking face...and thats all she wrote..lol as i type this they are playing a jackass trailer in the background..haha

Originally posted by 150's~

If you like Jackass, check out the Landspeed videos by Bam Maguera. They're similar to Jackass. Pretty dope music, same type of style and pranks and shit. *edit* Skating as well.

hell yeah landspeeds are dope. i wanna see the new shit for sure, steve-o is from around my way, crazy motha fucker used to burn his face off blowing party balls like once a month.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

JACKASS IS GREAT. HATING BECAUSE THEY'RE MORE MAINSTREAM NOW IS GAYER THAN HAVING 50 GUYS FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.

im always bitching at people for that..

just because a group is making money theyve sold out......its still the same product. if it isnt, THEN hate.

(this goes for music as well as jackass)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Just came back from seeing it, fucking hilarious shit. It went pretty damn overboard with bad taste, which is always dope. Don't bother watching it if you feel like watching a real movie, you're better off just drinking your ass off and going to watch it unplanned, it's most definitely genuine drunken entertainment. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Just came back from seeing it, fucking hilarious shit. It went pretty damn overboard with bad taste, which is always dope. Don't bother watching it if you feel like watching a real movie, you're better off just drinking your ass off and going to watch it unplanned, it's most definitely genuine drunken entertainment. Beer,

El Mamerro

thats it!

words of approval from el mamerro are all i needed.

IM FUCKING THERE..

Archived