Christina Aguilera booby pics. Meh.

Poop Man Bob

Guest Dr. Doom

I would bust the biggest nuts right in her grill and then proceed to slap her right in the fucking eye and nose with my cock as I gripped her by the back of her head/hair! She's a dirrrrrrty bitch who needs to get dickwhipped! Or if her tits were big enough I'd titty fuck her instead then repeat the whole dickwhipping action with the jizz in the face and all that!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by socrates

She has nipple rings?????????

thats what im spittin, when did she get all the fucking piercings????

id definatl;y tap that lil freaked out hoe

Originally posted by im not witty

i hope i missed the sarcasm here.. meat on her? are you kidding?

uh...yeah...hmm...sarcasm...of course.....!!! :)

and on another note she said in an interview way way back she got like 11 piercings done, and of course wouldnt say where they went...so...do the math...plus they look like em.

Originally posted by 44%

oowww , i just sprained an eye :9/thumb down:

the only thing I'd hit this nasty ass insecure bitch with is a 747

Insecure? What exactly is she insecure with? Shes rich and bangin and has 100 people telling her both of those things everyday.

I would fuck this bitch until her eyes popped out of her head then I'd fuck her eye sockets.

Originally posted by NiggerLover

Shes rich and bangin and has 100 people telling her both of those things everyday.

If you've fooled yourself to believe this alone equates happiness (don't worry you aint the only fuckin' zombie) you're just as insecure as her or even more so, because you ain't poppin 10 million albums.

and the 100 people thing only makes it worse, the more she hears it the phonier she gets.

p.s. bangin? I should of stopped right there

Originally posted by 44%

If you've fooled yourself to believe this alone equates happiness (don't worry you aint the only fuckin' zombie) you're just as insecure as her or even more so, because you ain't poppin 10 million albums.

and the 100 people thing only makes it worse, the more she hears it the phonier she gets.

p.s. bangin? I should of stopped right there

No one said anything about happiness. I'm saying how is she insecure?

No Doubt.

I'm a make-up artist in a place called real life and those pictures on top are the real deal. Granted she has on a lot of make-up the boobs look a little big and the hair extenisions are a smidge longer than in the video...but it's her. It would be to damn hard to find a girl Christinas size she's only 4 foot 11 with her exact body type(look at her hips all girls hips are shaped differently they're like finger prints.)

and for all who are wondering about her piercings..she supposedly has 13 all in undisclosed locations...ooo---ahhhh!

Personally though I think she fucking blows. I mean she just screams WHORE! with her second album she thinks making a new image...that strays from the good girl image she had previously :confused:

She's just making herself into a vampy tramp. It's really sad what industry does to young girls.

Archived