Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sneak

and you think you had a bad day

Recommended Posts

Guest sneak

rite, so yesterday i had a "fun" experience. its a bit of a story, and i would greatly appreciate your advice, helpfull or whatever...

 

basically i am(was) mates with this guy. he has dyslexia and is a bit slow to be honest. basically on saturday i sold him a zoots worth of draw thinking nothing of it. i thought it wud last him bout 30 mins or whatever. then to my surprise, yesterday my mum got a fone call from that guys dad. btw my parents and his paretns are good mates. it turns out that they guy had taken it to his boarding schoool and been caught with it. it dont end there. he was only caught with it because someone he knew had stolen his camera after the guy i knew took 70 quid from hin (cos this guy wanted bud) and spent the money or whatever.

 

so he gtes caught with it, and openly tells his parents and headteacher who he got it from - me. he implied that i was a big tie dealer.

 

now my parents think im this (im no way like that) and they are screwing for obvious reasons. also the pigs could be drawn into this. what the fuck do i do if they are? there is no way im snitching cos the last person who did that was beaten and dropped ina field in the midlle of no where naked and with a broken leg.

 

so help me please!! he is gonna get decked when i see him next but im more worried bout the police.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All that trouble for one spliff basically, damn...Police wont get involved for that..I`d be pissed at that dyselexic dude tho..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

i hope thats the case bro, but apparntly the word was that i was a major player in that schoooL! the y dont realise that the school is in dorset, and i live in london!

 

oh and se4, u up for a party wen dr dazzle comes over here soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't know what a 'zoots worth', draw, quid, or tie mean. unless tie is short for 'thai'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

god i feel dyslexic now after trying to make sense out of your enlish slang jesus man. zoots worth of draw, what the shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fizm

i don't know what a 'zoots worth', draw, quid, or tie mean. unless tie is short for 'thai'

 

 

A joints worth of weed..A "quid" is £

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by el barto

god i feel dyslexic now after trying to make sense out of your enlish slang jesus man. zoots worth of draw, what the shit.

 

haha, and you think i get it when americans say "word" "hella tizzight" "brah" or whatever else you say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

dyslexics of the world untie !

 

uhh... the guys sounds like a punk.

He's stealing shit to support his drug habbit

but the squeals when he gets pinched with a little joint?

Guy sounds like trouble.

 

just tell your parents that he's trying to set you up.

Say that you had a fight over some girl and that he's lying.

I still dont get why he'd finger a friend over a single joint.

kid must be totally amature.

 

I would have said "I bought it for a quid from some bloke down at the trolley depot."

(if I was a brit)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

i did consider lieing, but my mum has said on numerous occasions that if i lie about riminal matters, im gone out of the house. i kinda didnt want to test that. plus i thought that seeing it was only a spliff, no one would have cared that much.

 

yeh, and i think anyone would have said that they got it from sum random guy, but dropping their mate in it???

 

anyways ive come across the frase "snitches get stitches" here. im not going to get involved myself (to clever haha) i have a nice 6ft 7 mate from brixton who will handle it for me

 

btw, i think im in the clear legally etc. apparntly the pigs arent getting into this, and so far my rents seem to be ok (well as okj as you can be) with it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--

I too know a giant guy from brixton.

He plays basketball. His name is Eric.

 

yep... I dont really know him. But I think I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

deny everything

 

as far as the cops go

it's pretty much that guy's word against yours

make him look like a punk who got scared and brought his friend into it because he didn't want to get his ass beat by the people he actually got it from..

 

there is no real evidence against you..

and you sound young enough

so i think mayeb they just want to scare you

 

 

so if you aren'y some big dealer, you have nothing to worry about

you hooked a friend up, he did something really stupid and snitched

there is no record of your transaction though

so you can just lie

 

just do it well, develop a story and STICK TO IT

no matter what kind of pressure your parents, or the kids parents, or the kid, or the cops put onyou..

 

just keep saying you don't know why he would lie, other than to protect him,self from the people that really sold to him

who cares if no one believes you

 

worst case scenario, theparents will hate each other because hey, someone's gotta take the fall, and dammit, it ain't gonna be you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

Re: deny everything

 

Originally posted by !@#$%

hey, someone's gotta take the fall, and dammit, it ain't gonna be you

 

that completely made my day. i pissed myself laughing. thank you.

 

btw, i think im in the clear legally etc. apparntly the pigs arent getting into this, and so far my rents seem to be ok (well as okj as you can be) with it.....

 

this has turned out to be the case, so im not really concerned. but thank you anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

think your day was crazy? yesterday some guys started fighting over a cee-lo game across the street from my friend's house. a car window got smashed, a gun was pulled. me and my friend ran around the corner. we went in a store, and the lady inside was on the phone. a coupld of the guys involved walked past, and looked in. then the got the the corner, turned around, and walked back. as if they were trying to see our faces to see if we were going to rat them out. we exited the shop, we walked halfway to my house, and he decided to go home.

 

nearly getting shot in the 2k3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak

yeh i spose we all have shit days occasionally. at least things could get better...

 

 

 

well im off to bed. its been a long ting. laters yall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha ive been having good days

 

i started off the week with a blunt and some bacardi 151 like a sav..i was drunk off my ass

 

today i added to my week with a nother blunt, bowl, and then more bacardi 151 and then i had to work at the pet center....so i was in the cat cages instigating fights with them and shit....cat fights are fucking funny to wach!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest fr8lover

everything aside, what the hell is a "zoots worth of draw?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sneak

rite, so yesterday i had a "fun" experience. its a bit of a story, and i would greatly appreciate your advice, helpfull or whatever...

 

basically i am(was) mates with this guy. he has dyslexia and is a bit slow to be honest. basically on saturday i sold him a zoots worth of draw thinking nothing of it. i thought it wud last him bout 30 mins or whatever. then to my surprise, yesterday my mum got a fone call from that guys dad. btw my parents and his paretns are good mates. it turns out that they guy had taken it to his boarding schoool and been caught with it. it dont end there. he was only caught with it because someone he knew had stolen his camera after the guy i knew took 70 quid from hin (cos this guy wanted bud) and spent the money or whatever.

 

so he gtes caught with it, and openly tells his parents and headteacher who he got it from - me. he implied that i was a big tie dealer.

 

now my parents think im this (im no way like that) and they are screwing for obvious reasons. also the pigs could be drawn into this. what the fuck do i do if they are? there is no way im snitching cos the last person who did that was beaten and dropped ina field in the midlle of no where naked and with a broken leg.

 

so help me please!! he is gonna get decked when i see him next but im more worried bout the police.

 

 

If this wasn't so tragic it'd be funny. The moral of this story is don't sell drugs to stupid fuckos :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember selling mushrooms to my brother and his friend then getting a phone call from friends mum that he was high and sick. Then they told my parents, right as my brother comes home. But he didn't rat me out, because he's not a bitch. Said friend then endured years of torment from friends and wellwishers alike......

 

A remarkably pointless story but hey......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy

DANCE-PARTY!

 

specificly the robot, if the police are invovled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×