New NZ shit. Summit time

Askew SUK

no shit, Dabue is crazy like. :king: he kills Perth, you ever came over Perth ways askew ?

that Stick Up Kids as well ? when ya get dropped in that ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as you can tell dabue is really perths little hero and we all like to see him get all the respect he deserves. hes put alot of work in. theres also other people but we wont get into it now.

yeah thanks for posting askew its great to see nz again. i usually visit every once and a while to wellington but the scene there sucks compared to auckland. any way keep up the good work and keep up the good work. haha.

• 5 weeks later...

well ill be dammed!!

Its hard too imgaine that top writers such as "bates" , "totem" and morewould go to NZ without even stopping through Australia!!!..

this seems nuts surly if you traveld this far you would want to do as much as possible in the area...oh well mabey thats just me..

hats off askew for orginising an event like that you must have your buisness cap on to pull somthing like that...respect out...

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

very dope production,but home come we dont have these jams in australia where the scene is 100 times bigger than NZ???

yeah, why don't we have big jams?

because aussies prefer to diss people who go to that much trouble to paint.

I would go hard to get some major stuff happening but there are few people willing to be a part of big productions that i know, i think there is too much tall poppy syndrome, everyone else is a little lazy... i think there is too much tall poppy syndrome

You need at least a few unified people to pull it off in a major way

Originally posted by Rectum

that "skn" peice at the bottom left of the first flick is fuckn awful who let do that ? does he own the wall or some shit ?

the rest of them are pretty crazy

That is Skm done by Scream. Who is actually lucky to even be able to paint. The cat barly walks now on crutches. He's been in 2 car wrecks that should have killed him in the last year in a half. He may not be the illest but that kid has more heart and determination to do graffiti than anyone I have ever met. Bump for my brother Scream your not forgotten over here. Wish I could have been there this year.

Definately props to my man Scream one..Anyone who knows this guy willtell you how huge his heart is..We have been through some times I tell you..He took me to the yard the first time..He connected me with writers from all over NZ, and overseas..He has worked so hard for all the right reasons..No self glorification just elevation of our scene..if anyone deserves respect our here its him for sure...

kool

good to hear scream is still alive,and i agree ,dont hate on him, he's got a big heart,and thats what i care about. I remember getting real with him and nace at 2 in the morning at some greasy waffle house.people are what count,not opinions of my or his art.much love to him and rip nace.life is short. dont sleep on your goals! keep nz alive scream,and say hi to elishiva for me.....

Guest dephect

askew, Stick up Kids, fucken awesome man

I didnt know how many NZ writers were on here, i started a thread ages ago to talk with you guys but no reply.

Disruptiv website is pretty cool as well.

Read your (askew) interview in O4F mag the other day, you gave a pretty cool low down on the nz scene.

Graphotism #19 i think, ninteen, 17 or 12, webs had an interview, NZ writer, anywone read that?

kickin thread

Hey Dephekt..I didnt see your other post but lets get it going now..

Our scene here is interesting as anyone who has visited may tell you, I feel we have some truly incredible artists residing out here, which is strange given our small population and isolation..

Yeah that article on Webs was cool...I know that guy infact we went to high school together..He started doing decent pieces before me, while I was still just tagging and bombing. He is definately one of those top 20 writers out here with untouchable shit..

O4F has been giving us great exposure..props to Andrew Montell..

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived