One of the hardest productions I've seen in a while

Guest SymonSays25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHAHAHA..."PAINT MY FACE" HAHAHA... I HAD A COP IN RENO TELL ME THAT WHEN HE SEARCHED MY CAR AND FOUND ALL MY PAINT, HE SAID SO YOURE ONE OF THOSE LITTLE FUCKERS WHO TAG ON MY HOUSE...SHIT I OUTTA PAINT YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW...AS I WAS CUFFED ON THE SIDE OF 80 EAST....FUCK HIM....FIRST. AHHH I LIKE THE KOLORS.

Guest krowteN

honestly i thought this was going to be some real bullshit when i saw the title of this thread, but this is truly one of the sickest productions ive seen since-hell i cant remember when. and i hate productions, with all the stacked pieces and realistic characters and backgrounds.

but fc, fba, tc5 is definetly the exception to the rule. quite frankly i think the wrote the book on how to do productions. this is the mold right here haters. this is the rock. and this truly cannot be fucked with. the background alone burns most productions.

That actually is really fresh. I see a lot of dudes using "old school" as a crutch, when they really just can't do good letters, but FBA is the foundation for pretty much everybody wildstyle piecing in NYC. Everything kids take for granted, these guys developed. That Tack piece is killer, and let's just forget about Dash.....perfect. I can't read the first piece, but that one's my favorite. Serve?

A++++++

New Jacks

No need to get all upset..bottom line..if you can't recognize REAL OLD SCHOOL WILDSTYLE NYC PIECES..your a newjack. This type of shit is what graffiti really is. Not this euro 3d shit I see everybody trying to copy. All the new jacks to this game should study pieces like this.

Peace to FBA..I'm personally feelin that TACK shit the most. Piece to Kaze Airborn Tack Serve Spade 127th...

Kid Fresh 147

Bklyn/Qns

Re: hardest production

Originally posted by £

It looks nice and all...

what is so hard about spending all day at a legal wall?

it is good, but the hardest it is not.

probably, because everybody on that legal wall have been in the game for over twenty years- and did more damage then most of us,

killed more trains, and now its time to step back a bless us with the styles they innovated.

Talkin about the hardest.. These niggas made up this type of style.. When you thnk of it they made this shit up off the top of their heads. They had no one to jock such as the new schol cats of today. Triple props to all these wild style inventors..Dash Spade Airborn tc5 fc fba and the rest..

How is a legal production in anyway hard or raw

answer:[

QUOTE]everybody on that legal wall have been in the game for over twenty years- and did more damage then most of us,

If you know anything about letter forms and got any kind of funk in your body There's no question about why this Production is "HARD." If you dont know whats so "HARD" about this production it wasnt meant for you and I'm going to leave it at that.

i agree!

Archived