Dmn Atk colab

Guest Data

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This post is just wetting my appetite for some styles I have been missing. I used to check the Salinas freight yard regularly and I would see all kinds of Retro Reign Pear and Jaws pieces dating back to 96 and before. Retro was my favorite. Does Pear ever paint anymore?

yolo bdo the wkkkteam dont 4get camo hes a baller oh yeh i smoke chewy alot now and i been paintin not there tho county is a mother in salas i was at this thing in this town then this guy said somthing and i was all nah i dont no teetherz por vida hi gussy hello alanon was up bill hey joe dont disraspect me cuz im ballin out control on dubbs on dubbs turn the radio off mom i gotta do the dishes im lazy time to fire up some crankola hey kids go to the monkey bars and do spins oh yeah p.diddy moved to poland to do some research i herd hes got whole trackters out there tho for sheezzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by smallpimpin

yolo bdo the wkkkteam dont 4get camo hes a baller oh yeh i smoke chewy alot now and i been paintin not there tho county is a mother in salas i was at this thing in this town then this guy said somthing and i was all nah i dont no teetherz por vida hi gussy hello alanon was up bill hey joe dont disraspect me cuz im ballin out control on dubbs on dubbs turn the radio off mom i gotta do the dishes im lazy time to fire up some crankola hey kids go to the monkey bars and do spins oh yeah p.diddy moved to poland to do some research i herd hes got whole trackters out there tho for sheezzzzzzzzzzzz

You forgot the YESMASTER

• 1 year later...

Archived