Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Data

Dmn Atk colab

This post is just wetting my appetite for some styles I have been missing. I used to check the Salinas freight yard regularly and I would see all kinds of Retro Reign Pear and Jaws pieces dating back to 96 and before. Retro was my favorite. Does Pear ever paint anymore?

yolo bdo the wkkkteam dont 4get camo hes a baller oh yeh i smoke chewy alot now and i been paintin not there tho county is a mother in salas i was at this thing in this town then this guy said somthing and i was all nah i dont no teetherz por vida hi gussy hello alanon was up bill hey joe dont disraspect me cuz im ballin out control on dubbs on dubbs turn the radio off mom i gotta do the dishes im lazy time to fire up some crankola hey kids go to the monkey bars and do spins oh yeah p.diddy moved to poland to do some research i herd hes got whole trackters out there tho for sheezzzzzzzzzzzz

oh yeh dont get shot who are these jaws and retro new kids ??? iherd there was a atk in texas they are waaaaaaaay better jaws sounds like a horror movie or something kill this thread

Originally posted by smallpimpin

yolo bdo the wkkkteam dont 4get camo hes a baller oh yeh i smoke chewy alot now and i been paintin not there tho county is a mother in salas i was at this thing in this town then this guy said somthing and i was all nah i dont no teetherz por vida hi gussy hello alanon was up bill hey joe dont disraspect me cuz im ballin out control on dubbs on dubbs turn the radio off mom i gotta do the dishes im lazy time to fire up some crankola hey kids go to the monkey bars and do spins oh yeah p.diddy moved to poland to do some research i herd hes got whole trackters out there tho for sheezzzzzzzzzzzz

You forgot the YESMASTER

Guest uncle-boy

is that all??

2 hollows?

well they are nice....got anymore?:idea:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this