Favourite Wrestlers of All Time

Weapon X

this thread is the best idea ive heard on here for awhile.

favourite...

ultimate fucking warrior.this dude used to rip it up.

undertaker.for being a dark fuck that could scare the shit outta you with his eyes.

hulk hogan.for being old as fuck and still rocking it.respect.

brett the hitman hart.for being the first canadian to rock pink and not get shit.(no diss team canada)

and irs.who i thought was rich as fuck and still kicked some ass.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --zeSto--

It was the Iron Sheik... not the Iran Sheik.

He's my fave because he lit someone on fire during a match.

He was the original ethnic bad guy. No way they could pull off a character like that!

And I've been know to use the Camel Clutch on occasion!

i remember when I was little, and my bro and I would have a main event once a week. Intro's and everything. Every week, no matter what, he'd win. The belt was my mom's old 80's leather belt with a gold circle thing in the middle. Finally, after a couple of years of being the weakling that lost every match, I turned things around and won. You can say that I came through in the "clutch". I love that move. I also successfully did a figure four leglock reversal on him, and he was twice my size, at least, at the time.

i mentioned brooklyn brawler, aka Jimmy (i think?) Lombardi, in the first post. and awkward eye, brother love and brutus the barber beefcake were mentioned long ago, as well.

"here comes the axe, here comes the smasher

the demolition, walking disaster."

killer bees.

and what was that other tag team? Rick Martell and someone...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

oh come on this shit is too funny, bitches.

if by "funny", you mean gay.........then yes. biyatch.

http://www.marylandwrestling.com/bonebreakers/steamboat.JPG'>

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat is without a doubt one of the greatest performers of all time. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, Jake "The Snake" Roberts and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas have all went on record to say that Ricky Steamboat is the best wrestler that they have ever been in the ring with. Ricky's WWF Intercontinental Title Victory over "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Wrestlemania 3 is still looked at as one of the greatest matches of all time

Oh, remember theese guys?

http://www.bigreds.com/StretchW5310H.jpg'>

fuji dust!

these are not the best but some I can remember:

king kong bundy

tito santana

mr wonderful paul orndorff

brutus the barber beefcake

rowdy roddy piper

hercules - smackin people around with that heavy ass chain

honky tonk man was wack but did smash his guitar on the losers backs!!

bam bam bigelow

the undefeated, mr. perfect

rick rude

earthquake

...and the legendary top rope king:

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

( I saw this guy pre-wwf at the San Bernardino Arena. He flew off the top rope and busted some guys head open with his elbow!! )

Originally posted by effyoo

http://www.marylandwrestling.com/bonebreakers/steamboat.JPG'>

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat is without a doubt one of the greatest performers of all time. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, Jake "The Snake" Roberts and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas have all went on record to say that Ricky Steamboat is the best wrestler that they have ever been in the ring with. Ricky's WWF Intercontinental Title Victory over "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Wrestlemania 3 is still looked at as one of the greatest matches of all time.

I still remember the match in which Savage gave a flying elbow-smash off the top rope onto Ricky's neck while it was resting on the metal railings. Dude got carried off on a stretcher. I think that's what led to the big Wrestlemania fight.

Guest Catch22

GOOD STUFF. I forgot about a lot of these wrestlers. What was the name of those Samoan brothers? I don't know if they were already mentioned. I totally forgot about Kamala the "Ugandan Giant". Ha ha good times. I haven't watched wrestling in years though.

Originally posted by Catch22

GOOD STUFF. I forgot about a lot of these wrestlers. What was the name of those Samoan brothers? I don't know if they were already mentioned. I totally forgot about Kamala the "Ugandan Giant". Ha ha good times. I haven't watched wrestling in years though.

yeah, Kamala is way up there on my list. That guy would eat raw fish and act like a true savage. I think the Samoan guys were King Tonga, and a couple of other guys, like Haku, or something? They had mad beef with the British Bulldogs.

Who remembers the Slammy Awards? Through the entire ceremonies, King Harley Race and I think Hacksaw went at it all over the auditorium, from the kitchen to you name it. They were belting each other with raw fish at one point.

Originally posted by effyoo

I remember that one too! I think Savage hit him with the bell as well. That part seems to stand out in my mind.

If my memory serves me correctly savage crushed his neck with the folded up edge of a metal chair. classic.

Archived