!!! KEEPIN IT FILTHY !!!

Guest Graff Jesus

Originally posted by XLIFELESSX

Maybe you need to shut your fucking mouth, just because someone paints with a crew dosent mean that their graffiti all the sudden has to be exactly like theirs. what is that? original graffiti isint cool? just because else is friends with some guys DOES NOT MEAN HE HAS ANY RIGHTS TO THEIR STYLE, NOR DOES BITER, OR WHOMEVER ELSE FROM TBK, AI, HA, WHATEVER. and biter, dont think for one fucking second that people dont see what style your deriving your shit from, just because some toys on this board think your all cool dosent mean that the people that matter arent laughing thier asses off (having the name biter dosent help either). maybe you should check your fucking selves. man... your fuckin acrimony depresses me, and worse off you suck fucks try and defend the shit by saying "uh, well, my friend else paints with them". fuck that, start your own shit, and stop being fucking stamplickers. if people liked your stuff they would flik it and post it, or publish it........ what was that saying i heard awhile back... oh yea, ALL WRITES RESERVED.

is he saying hes from AWR?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ARCEL

Bullshit like this is whats wrong with graffiti today. Yeah, im a toy, but i dont go over people that i dont even know. If you like going over stuff so much, join your local vs. We are for graffiti, not against it.

You're a toy, like you said, you don't understand how it works. Weak shit gets capped.

Originally posted by Apelles

That's some real funny shit. I seem to recaall talking to a few members of HA yesterday who were mentioning that Else was painting with AWR/MSK all the time. Not to mention if you go over to the SF graff thread you can see plenty of Else work with Norm.....and Grime, and Reyes, and plenty of other members. Maybe you need to shut your fucking mouth.

I caught a Bles/Else freight rolling a few days ago. Nice shit.

There's no way xLIFELESSx is Romes TME.....that kid is veeeeeery far from being straight-edge. Nice guy though, met him at a show once. I forgot all about that whole TBK-TME beef. That kind of sucks. Oh well, their problem, not mine. Anyway, see all you fucks at Bleeding Through.....

Guest Graff Jesus

no more time for chumps.

i show up on the solo and you bitches have the gall to stand me up for our little date. no more time for you punks. it's fight on sight with any of you faggots. you can find me at one of my "chill ass spots"...i'm done wasting time on toys.

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/27/stamp_original/102720023123315.jpg'>

Re: no more time for chumps.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i show up on the solo and you bitches have the gall to stand me up for our little date. no more time for you punks. it's fight on sight with any of you faggots. you can find me at one of my "chill ass spots"...i'm done wasting time on toys.

http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/27/stamp_original/102720023123315.jpg'>

HAHAHAHA....clownin...that takes the cake right there....i was reading this shit the other day and was wondering if anything would come of that meeting shit...of course there is someone always playing the bitch role though..classic 12oz shit right there....

Guest CardPuller23

Do the mathematics!

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

You know what the most gangster shit about that picture is?

You showed up solo right? Well then you must have taken your tripod and set up your expensive digicam on it's automatic timer to take your cold chillin' picture in front of da club! Being an ill photographer is gangster! I'd like to see some more of your portfolio! Maybe you could photograph my wedding next year? ;)

Re: Do the mathematics!

Originally posted by CardPuller23

You showed up solo right? Well then you must have taken your tripod and set up your expensive digicam on it's automatic timer to take your cold chillin' picture in front of da club! Being an ill photographer is gangster! I'd like to see some more of your portfolio! Maybe you could photograph my wedding next year? ;)

:D

Re: Do the mathematics!

Originally posted by CardPuller23

Judging from the height the picture is taken from, the distance, and the fact that he's not framed up, it looks like he has a camera with an automatic timer (a common function on most cameras these days) and that he set it on his car. But, you knew that. :rolleyes:

Guest CardPuller23

Re: Re: Do the mathematics!

Originally posted by Fugazi

Judging from the height the picture is taken from, the distance, and the fact that he's not framed up, it looks like he has a camera with an automatic timer (a common function on most cameras these days) and that he set it on his car. But, you knew that. :rolleyes:

Don't front!

You love it!

Fugazi = internet sack licker

Post some pictures of yourself so I can make fun of you too.

Archived