!!! KEEPIN IT FILTHY !!!

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

all you kids whining about that freight need to shut your mouths. listen there was no intentional disrespect intended towards those kids. i don't even know them. there were few panels to do in that spot where we could rock them at the time we went there. we burned them, case closed. get over it - shit happens.

now if elder or pars would like to step up and battle or handle this in a graff manner we can do this, and they will both get smoked properly - but i doubt either would care to go that route. if they choose to start dissing freights there will be extreme problems for them - but i'm sure they know that.

the cold hard fact is that we are better than those kids. sorry guys, but it's true. work on your shit a little more and maybe next time that situation comes up your panel will get the pass. i've been in this freight shit a lot longer than you have, and i'll be here when you're gone.

i really don't care about your respect - i care about painting. i write BITER for christ's sake. that should tell you a little bit that I DONT GIVE A FUCK...shit like this happens every day so quit crying you bunch of pussies.

just imagine how the kids feel that come to my local spot and leave with no paint. be glad you're not one of them.

Bullshit like this is whats wrong with graffiti today. Yeah, im a toy, but i dont go over people that i dont even know. If you like going over stuff so much, join your local vs. We are for graffiti, not against it.

Guest CardPuller23
Originally posted by ball bag

Deal with the fact that your shit was lame on the only flat panel.what comes around goes around? Please try and bring your 90 pound ass my way. Titas locos puto! If you are smartt you know how to see me butt hole:mad: :mad: :mad:

On the only flat panel? That's fucking lame fool! Can't rock over ridges? Titas locos puto? Nice try you chauncy ass homo!

i personaly would much rather see the train the way it is now then the way it was before but i can't say i am completely all about going over peoples stuf either...... even though it was kinda shitty. and y does every1 get so violent i mean OH NO they wrote over ur shit! deal with it i wouldn't b pissed if someone wrote over my shit (and yes it's happened quite a few times) all u need to do is paint over it an take the spot back or just leave it alone, simple as that.

and thats my 2 cents niggah

Originally posted by CardPuller23

On the only flat panel? That's fucking lame fool! Can't rock over ridges? Titas locos puto? Nice try you chauncy ass homo!

Look bitch, Been here doin these things alot longer than most. Do not try and tell me what i can and cannot paint,because odds are, you were lookin at my shit way back when, just tryin' to figure out..WOW, JUST HOW DOES THAT GUY PAINT LIKE THAT!!!!!????

DORK.

Originally posted by ARCEL

Bullshit like this is whats wrong with graffiti today. Yeah, im a toy, but i dont go over people that i dont even know. If you like going over stuff so much, join your local vs. We are for graffiti, not against it.

You are a retard. To me, this is what graffiti SHOULD be like. Period.

whats done is done oh well.........slie and nekro didn't burn pars........mack and biter didn't really burn elder......elder original but pourly painted.......biter and mack painted clean but nothing worth watching for more than a second if I caught it rolling by..... I have never caught biter or any of those guys before but catch pars and elder a lot.......else bringing much heat on that train however.top notch

Guest Mr. Rack

umm..

with that mouth, kiss your mama??

save the drama for osama.

good pieces. loving the R's on the biter tags...

have a nice day.

Originally posted by Semen

whats done is done oh well.........slie and nekro didn't burn pars........mack and biter didn't really burn elder......elder original but pourly painted.......biter and mack painted clean but nothing worth watching for more than a second if I caught it rolling by..... I have never caught biter or any of those guys before but catch pars and elder a lot.......else bringing much heat on that train however.top notch

RETARD.:mad:

Originally posted by -40 trooper

maybe the reason for these kids bein mad at the world is because they know they're not the real AWR

That's some real funny shit. I seem to recaall talking to a few members of HA yesterday who were mentioning that Else was painting with AWR/MSK all the time. Not to mention if you go over to the SF graff thread you can see plenty of Else work with Norm.....and Grime, and Reyes, and plenty of other members. Maybe you need to shut your fucking mouth.

Guest CardPuller23

RETARD.:mad:

Hey Slie............er uhmmmm.........Ballbag.............er uhmmmm..............Isthatlines?.............er uhmmmmm..........Slie-tits............er uhmmmmmmm..............whatever screen name you wanna roll with: The funny thing is that you can tell who cats are on this forum and they think you can't! The chumps you roll with in real life ain't tough and neither are you! You's a bitch made homo! To answer your question.............you weren't painting before me and I wasn't jocking you ,junior, so check yourself ho!

I've seen Grey on here and Dreos and tons of other cats that I've come across in the years thinking that no one sits back and ain't saying nothing but just watching.......Keep playing yourself kids! I'm watching. Seattle licks balls and so do you!

Hey Slie............er uhmmmm.........Ballbag.............er uhmmmm..............Isthatlines?.............er uhmmmmm..........Slie-tits............er uhmmmmmmm..............whatever screen name you wanna roll with: The funny thing is that you can tell who cats are on this forum and they think you can't! The chumps you roll with in real life ain't tough and neither are you! You's a bitch made homo! To answer your question.............you weren't painting before me and I wasn't jocking you ,junior, so check yourself ho!

I've seen Grey on here and Dreos and tons of other cats that I've come across in the years thinking that no one sits back and ain't saying nothing but just watching.......Keep playing yourself kids! I'm watching. Seattle licks balls and so do you!

What do you write then buddy? Talk is cheap pal, say your name and I will give you a call, Im sure I can get your number,and next time Im around your way we can settle whatever lame problem you have.

NEKRO TITS CREW

Guest CardPuller23

What do you write then buddy? Talk is cheap pal, say your name and I will give you a call, Im sure I can get your number,and next time Im around your way we can settle whatever lame problem you have.

NEKRO TITS CREW

Haha..............Oh really? Now NEKRO is different than Slie.

Nekro gets respect from me and many other cats........

Nekro's had tons of stuff running long before a lot of kids out now.......

The youngsters are different! I'll tell you this much man: we've got more than a few mutual friends and I'm an older cat from the old school. If you are actually NEKRO then respect to you.

I might have to eat my words for once. Fuck!

Haha..............Oh really? Now NEKRO is different than Slie.

Nekro gets respect from me and many other cats........

Nekro's had tons of stuff running long before a lot of kids out now.......

The youngsters are different! I'll tell you this much man: we've got more than a few mutual friends and I'm an older cat from the old school. If you are actually NEKRO then respect to you.

I might have to eat my words for once. Fuck!

Im who I say I am and slie is who he says he is.You still have not said who YOU are.What the fuck. Keep hiding behind the computer screen.

Actually I dont care. I would rather not know.

Archived