!!! KEEPIN IT FILTHY !!!

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dr. Drew

actually i liked the PARS stuff better than the slie and nekro. i just like seeing shit thats different as oppoesed to everyday letters.

that elder on the other hand got smoked. mack and biter burned it proper

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by t-ball coach

dont just go over trains because you think your shit is better and you think youre more established. respect lost.

elser gots a cool little throw, and even though mack and biter burned elder, that shit said 08/02. someone spent some time painting that train all but a couple months ago for it to get capped, what a couple of fr8 badasses. I'll agree with homie t-ball coach on the loss of respect.

Guest Graff Jesus

all you kids whining about that freight need to shut your mouths. listen there was no intentional disrespect intended towards those kids. i don't even know them. there were few panels to do in that spot where we could rock them at the time we went there. we burned them, case closed. get over it - shit happens.

now if elder or pars would like to step up and battle or handle this in a graff manner we can do this, and they will both get smoked properly - but i doubt either would care to go that route. if they choose to start dissing freights there will be extreme problems for them - but i'm sure they know that.

the cold hard fact is that we are better than those kids. sorry guys, but it's true. work on your shit a little more and maybe next time that situation comes up your panel will get the pass. i've been in this freight shit a lot longer than you have, and i'll be here when you're gone.

i really don't care about your respect - i care about painting. i write BITER for christ's sake. that should tell you a little bit that I DONT GIVE A FUCK...shit like this happens every day so quit crying you bunch of pussies.

just imagine how the kids feel that come to my local spot and leave with no paint. be glad you're not one of them.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

no intentional disrespect intended towards those kids.

......Yeah, no disrespect. you just crushed their panels without them doing anything.

now if elder or pars would like to step up and battle or handle this in a graff manner we can do this, and they will both get smoked properly - but i doubt either would care to go that route. if they choose to start dissing freights there will be extreme problems for them - but i'm sure they know that.

......ok, so youre taking a tyrannic approach to freight train graffiti.

shit like this happens every day so quit crying you bunch of pussies.

......just because its common doesnt mean its not stupid

just imagine how the kids feel that come to my local spot and leave with no paint. be glad you're not one of them.

......what does that have to do with anything?

your graff is good..but your way of thinking is off.

Guest fr8lover

i see what you guys are saying about respect and shit, but look, they dont care what you think. i like how people set rules in freight graff, but once you leave the spot (even if that train doesnt) its wide open for ANYTHING to happen to it. it sucks, and yeah if i were either of them id say "darn, that blows" but what are you going to do?

like biter saying, its the name of the game. if it happened to one of my trains id take it in stride, maybe kick some dirt but what else am i gonna do short of wasting time i could paint more trains with bullshit beef and ragging.

sitting on the internet and whinning about it is going to go on deaf ears so what are you going to do? either rag their trains, try and kick their ass or be quiet and keep painting.

just my opinion.

Originally posted by fr8lover

i see what you guys are saying about respect and shit, but look, they dont care what you think. i like how people set rules in freight graff, but once you leave the spot (even if that train doesnt) its wide open for ANYTHING to happen to it. it sucks, and yeah if i were either of them id say "darn, that blows" but what are you going to do?

like biter saying, its the name of the game. if it happened to one of my trains id take it in stride, maybe kick some dirt but what else am i gonna do short of wasting time i could paint more trains with bullshit beef and ragging.

sitting on the internet and whinning about it is going to go on deaf ears so what are you going to do? either rag their trains, try and kick their ass or be quiet and keep painting.

just my opinion.

so youre cool with people just going over your shit?

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by t-ball coach

so youre cool with people just going over your shit?

youre missing the point completely. im saying that it blows balls that it happened but what are YOU going to do about it man? continue bitching on the internet about it? paint some more? track them down? i can think of most of those to be wastes of time. it falls into the "its really too bad category" but the internet is going to help you and neither is sitting around complaining about it.

Originally posted by fr8lover

if it happened to one of my trains id take it in stride, maybe kick some dirt but what else am i gonna do short of wasting time i could paint more trains with bullshit beef and ragging.

this says to me.."id accept it if someone went over me..oh well..i might be a little mad"

i love the "what is whining on the internet going to do?" retort.....its not going to do anything...it wasnt my graff..im not trying to do anything about it except try to make someone realize that you should respect other peoples graffiti a little bit more and respect that they are puting in work just like you....regardless of what you think is good or bad...

hahahaha

about that pars and elder shit who gives a fuck if they went over them

personally id rather see mack, biter, slie, nekro, on that freight instead of that other shit

even though you smoked me on that freeway shot i know you put in more work than me im still a young dude thats why im not gonna front like im better than you because im not, ive seen alot of your freights and props for that shit

p.s. those pars charecters fucking suck im glad they went over that bullshit

DAES HITTING THOSE FREEWAYS KREW 2002

its funny to see pretty niggers bomb...slie and else can rock usually...biter too....i like how they went over the lame ass streak shit...that paris is a BITER...stop crying...if that haggard ass shit was in the middle of a pannel infront of me i would cover it before the clean pannel....opperation clean up 2003.....

Biter is definitely influenced by Revok. It shines through..but what can I say..it's nice.

If you don't want your shit gone over, then paint back over them, step up like a man if you want to settle it in a physical sense, or find somewhere else to paint and shrugg it off..

All this time you've spent crying..you could have spent painting..

Nobody's crying.

Things will be dealt with in real life if they are, not over the internet.

The point has been made. No further discussion about that train is needed.

GRAFF JESUS, if you're what an 'established' writer is, then I'm glad I'm not one. And I wouldn't worry about ME going over you. Besides, I've never seen one of your trains except for on here anyways.

Also, I can't take credit for all those characters either. Someone else did two of them.

...and to all the haters, thanks for caring. I paint for myself, no one else.

Archived