Hests Newest

aMp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHATS WITH HEST...

HEY AMP! WHATS WITH HEST??? ALL YOUR THREADS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIM... IS THAT YOU OR YOUR BOY... ANYWAYS I LIKE THE COLOR SCHEMES ON THESE PIECES... I ALSO LIKE THE VARIETY OF STYLES MIXED IN, BUT YOU GOTTA PRACTICE A BIT MORE ON THE 3D... I GIVE IT A THUMBS UP FOR THE EFFORT AND TALENT... PRACTICE A BIT MORE ON DEVELOPING THE LETTERS... OTHER THAN THAT I LIKE... IT REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING hEcZ WOULD DO!!!

KEEP IT COMING... FUCK WHAT ALL THE HATERS SAY... GOOD THING I HIT THIS UP BEFORE THEY BEGAN sCHIT-CHATTERINg!

mEn@cE*:king: wE

P.S.---> WHAT KIND OF MARKERS DID HE USE???

Hest is my boy me and him usually go tagging together and hes a member of the forum but he just has me post his shit since i already have it posted on our site and he uses a mixture of paint markers and prisma markers.

heres some of my newer shit... i hope you guys like my work.. thanks to amp for posting my pictures... feel free to comment my work... tell me what you think, i've only been writing for a year... ecan, are u still in high school, i live next to wheeling, i talk to hecz a lot... im out....

Nice work hest, keep it up. I'm in the northern IL area too, near wheeling if thats where your from. Gimme an email if you want to get together on some painting. peace -sept7

Yo HEST ur shit is blazin... im def feelin it....

damn im startin to wish i was from IL so i could go paintin wit some of u peeps cuz every1 seems to be from IL.... lol

NEBODY FROM MASSACHUSETTS in here ? yo if u are gimme a holla on aim at tribal2323 or something, peace

ONE

Guest big PERM

whats up with people on this motherfucking web site giving hella props to fools that make it look like they are dope be it with coloring skills or backrounds, in the end the letters are still sub-par, and your paint is pretty wack too, work on that shit and stop fooling these kids.

Guest stupid412

nice job now learn to paint'>

i think some of the peices the letters dont really flow but those backrounds are def ill to the mix max...

but what do i know

Guest big PERM

whats up with people on this motherfucking web site giving hella props to fools that make it look like they are dope be it with coloring skills or backrounds, in the end the letters are still sub-par, and your paint is pretty wack too, work on that shit and stop fooling these kids.

Originally posted by big PERM

*cums

well... there are slight problems with the letter size being equal.... the T's always look smaller ... but that doesnt matter anyways... the fillin is ORGASMIC. The coloring is marvelous... and all the characters and miscellaneous stuff on the pages are creative and dizi-dizi-dizope(:D )

Archived