for the ladies...

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Foxy Fantastic

Uh thanks for the comment on my cuticles swiss cheese...hahahha

I feel SO special!

Please post your post it pics too!

GO EL BARTO. Way to step in there!:D

i wasnt teasing your nails or anything , i was just talking about the guy asking if cherry is big or skinny. iono i think guys are looking too much into this guy girl thing rather than looking at the artwork. bu t i am seeing lots of good art no matter what the girl looks like.

Guest killtoy
get the fuck off cope2's "C"

i think you need to get the fuck off cope2's nutsack you cock jocking faggot. do you really think that fat ass perpetrator originated any of the styles he uses? NOPE! he's just the lard ass who was ignored as a child so now he has such a powerful desire for attention that he sends his flicks to every mag and website he can think of and shows his face in every video he can get in. and then when he gets busted he snitches out his own homeys to get off. tha might be the kind of person you respect, but not me. i only respect the G's. ;)

ya think your hot,but your not your hypmotized.

well im not interested in cherrys art,iv seen it before in male writers,i want to know if she gives rounds for the boys! sex is important in this world....it is a sexy trait in a female.....she vandalizes.so i think its a good question! is she hot or not?

Originally posted by cracksmoka

this is some of my girls stuff... i really think the "guy writer girl writer" relationship thing is corny, but our relationship really has nothing to do with graff... (like you care)... thats my wife though straight up... post shit of your girls or if yur a girl cuse i see a total lack of the females styles on this forum...and an overdose of them boasting about them....peace [/b]

you are a very lucky man.

Re: ya think your hot,but your not your hypmotized.

Originally posted by skrilladog

well im not interested in cherrys art,iv seen it before in male writers,i want to know if she gives rounds for the boys! sex is important in this world....it is a sexy trait in a female.....she vandalizes.so i think its a good question! is she hot or not?

:rolleyes: shut up

Archived