tattoo's and piercings?

Guest keep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth:

keep: where are you getting the dermals, and how much are they charging you? You are gonna be in a world of hurt if you are getting ink done on the same trip....good luck man.

obscurities. I talked to delaney online and he said he'd do them/it. im not sure if im just getting one or both. just depends on my cash situaltion, as does me getting ink why im there too. If you still want yours call and talk to him, but keep my name out of it untill after i get mine done. oh and im still waiting to see how much its going to cost, but im getting it no matter what, cyn's giving it to me for our 1 year. a damn good but very painfull present http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> so if i do it right i can get my dermal and my girl

[This message has been edited by keep (edited 06-16-2001).]

Let me know how it goes, and i'll go from there...i am wanting my sahdus and rims both.....im not sure if i want my sahdus at a 2 or a 4.....i want to be able to wear captive beads through earlets...i haven't researched much yet, so it is a little way off. I am working on a cover-up/incorporate a shitty tattoo into a decent one right now, he wants me to do the design and the tatt, even though i have never touched a gun in my life.....but he has faith in my abilities.... so depending on how well it goes, i might be getting into doing tattoos.......

Archived