the 76ers.

atc

First off, let me say, I am not from Philadelphia. But I've been watching Iverson since his days in Georgetown. I've been a Gtown fan. So I went where Iverson went. That means I almost went to the clippers, but that's not the point.

The point is to talk about the suck ass performance of the 76ers these past 2 games, and especially tonite. Game 2 was pretty decently played, but there were a few beefs. 1. Their foul shooting sucked.

2. Their double teaming of Shaq sucked. If you watch, the 76ers bring a guard down (usually Snow or McKie) to double team Shaq. And then what happens? He kicks it back out, and the fucking guards WALK back to their man. Thank God Rick Fox has sucked this series or the sixers would be in even deeper shit.

3. Iverson complaining. And don't think I don't sympathize, he was getting held and shoved without calls. But I mean shit, after 2 complaints, obviously the ref isn't getting the fucking point.

Now let's look at game 3. Holy FUCK, I can't believe they fucked this game up. At home. And here's their problem. They came home thinking, we have home court advantage. The crowd will be into it. THE CROWD SUCKED, HOLY SHIT! I would've sat in the stands buck ass naked to watch just one quarter of that fucking game. The LA fans were all about the first 2 games. Again, the defense was a problem. And the fucking refs helped the sixers out like some shit, and they still lost! I mean shit! Shaq fouled out. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE?! HOW?! I'm so pissed. The sixers got that cocky ass attitude the lakers had going into game 1, and they've gotten ass pounded for it. Any thoughts, please share. And I am a sixers fan, I think Kobe's a bitch ass pretty boy, Lou is a Iverson crotch-jocker, and the only partially decent players are Shaq (read: size) and Rick Fox (but he can't make a shot to save his life nowadyas.) Peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

tek how can you say he is the next jordan? there will never be another jordan. i have alot of money behind vince carter being better then kobe ina few. i mean its not like i dont like LA i jus hate there players there cry baby ass motherfuckers. fuck kobe and fuck shaq and fuck that no talent ass hole who should go back to acting rick fox!

Guest W the InsomniaC

ATC i feel every word you said

game3 left a sick feeling on me fucked up my whole night.And what hurts most is how Kobe gets more arrogant.

Im all for Philly and all but the 76ers will lose. Sixer are too tierd and beaten up to take the series.But if they win it all its gonna be fat tuesdays all over again. ....and um whats with those annoying car flags everyone has now that shit is straight bangwagonism.

------------------

....?

[This message has been edited by W the InsomniaC (edited 06-11-2001).]

yo i know there will neva be another JORDAN....but fuck yo did u see that ish in the 4th quater when kobe sliced through 2defenders went up and shot it in with one hand over like 3 heads jordans move all day it was also executed beautifully.....

Not this another Jordan bullshit. Let's go thru the list of potential "Jordans" and see why there will not be another one.

Kobe: Even though I hate this cocky little pretty boy bitch, he does have some good moves. But he's not doing anything revolutionary. He has LESS assists than Iverson (who everyone hates on for being a ball hog) and all he has to do is pass it to Shaq. He's not even that consistent as Jordan was. You can put him in all the stupid ass commercials you want, he ain't Jordan, and he ain't nowhere close.

Carter: His offense is fucking sick, especially considering the way he banged Kobe in the all-star game. Forgot they covered each other, huh? Well, Vinny one-upped Bryant every time Kobe dunked. The thing is, Vince Carter's defense sucks. I mean, it's just not good. I'm not sure how he does on assists, but if you can just take the ball to the basket and dunk it, or wet 8 (I think it was 8) nasty ass 3s like he did in the playoffs, assists are probably the last thing on your mind.

Now we come to Iverson. I remember, watching the first set of the repeat 3peat, that the announcers would say "Jordan taught the Bulls how to fly." You'd see Pippen bust a nasty, Jordanesque spin move. You'd see other players taking their key from Jordan. Is this not what Allen has done? Has he not taken his team to the promised land? The MVP? Who almost broke Jordan's record in the game 1 finals for most points at the half? You may say that "well, he takes 50 shots a fucking game", but so what? I don't understand why that's even an argument. Unless his team didn't EVER rebound offensively, who gives a fuck how many shots he makes, that's the way he's been trained. He shoots until he puts the ball in. His biggest problem is inconsistency. He shoots all over, takes it inside, takes the most punishment out of any player (he's only 6', 160 lbs), makes assists, draws fouls, and rebounds. And you know what? He still ain't no Jordan.

There is no Jordan other than the one who wants to come back with Barkely, Olajuwan, Ewing, Rodman, and Isiah Thomas. To say any of these other players are the next Jordan is just plain retarded. -above.

Im a fanatic of all Philly sports teams. And a basketball fanatic. Put that together and youve got a basketball team from Philly that I really fucking love.

I read an article awhile ago saying how the NBA is shaping Kobe, Vince, Ray Allen, etc to be the next Jordan. But yet, Allen Iverson is the only one who plays with the toughness, intensity, competitiveness, and heart that Jordan used to put out on the court.

If you know about Jordans younger days, youll know that his game was strikingly similar to Iversons. They both had crazy natural ability. Both put up huge amounts of shots, and scored alot but had a low FG%.

Theyre both from the central part of the east coast (ok now Im stretching...).

Jordan never even got to the finals until his 6th year..Iverson has gotten there in his 5th.

Im not saying Iverson is another Jordan. There wont be another Jordan (although I strongly feel that Wilt Chamberlain was a better player than Jordan but thats another argument).

Fuck it. I dont know what the fuck Im saying.

Iverson is the fucking man. Go Sixers. Beat LA. Wilt is the greatest of all time.

okay i can not beleive what i just watched last night....the 76ers were pissing me off! they kept a lot of the lakers open, iverson was keeping the group alive...what the hell! that game sucked so bad. and i'm sorry to say but i gotta owe it to the lakers. not shaq though, he's just a big ogre looking for some foul trouble. but hey, they got phil jackson, and he's a damn good coach.

Ok, as a huge basketball fan, I was stuck at Iverson's college digs (visiting a friend in Gtown, where I used to watch him play) with a relatively shitty TV and drinking. So I didn't see much. What I did see....

FUCKING SUCKED! WHAT THE FUCK...just, what the fuck?! It's game fucking 4 and they FUCKING LOSE?! WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE CROWD!? I heard those fuckers cheer maybe once. I have told every single one of my friends that I would sit buck ass naked in the stands just to watch one fucking quarter. The most energry these people can muster is to boo Destiny's Child (and what the fuck, let's think before we wear a fucking Lakers jersey in Philly, but that's a whole different pissed off rant).

I don't understand... how their defense became so poor. If you know Larry Brown's coaching style, you'll hear all the time it is defensive. From what I could see, the Lakers had the sixers running around on the fucking court like a room fulla crackheads. Their defense was just... poor. And Allen, Christ, what the fuck is going on? I was pumped for game 4. Iverson redid his rows a-la game 1, this was the pivotal game and shit. And they fucking lose.

I'm kinda dreading game 5 just because if they are under pressure and fuck up... that's it. That is fucking it. They've placed themselves in this situation. Remember, I am a huge Philly fan, but these past 2 games (the games at home too, that makes no sense) have been shit because of them. This was shaping up to be a classic series, and unless the Sixers pull some hot shit off these next 3 games, especially tomorrow, they are fucked.

As for mapo's comment, word. A lotta people default Jordan as the greatest of all time, but I'm not sure if I'm down. Go Sixers, you boys better represent come Friday. peace - above.

LA's got the best fucking basketball team as well as the BEST FUCKING GRAFFITI ON THE PLANET. WEST COAST GRAFF OWNS. SD owns too!! heh :]

by the way... the sixers can die. die die die. and uhm die again. and maybe loose again. then die. or just quit and die. someting like that. :]

california fucking owns the world. the beaches own. the fucking chicks own. the graffiti owns. there's always something to do. good grief i love southern cali. rest of you guys can eat shit and die in the heat of summer or in yer negative 500000 degree weather and snow and tornadoes and hurricanes and boredom of swimming in the local sewers and rivers instead of the nice ocean with the nice breeze and beautiful sunsets and beautiful women in bikinies. welp later! have a nice day. hehehehehHHWHWHhHAHahahHAHAhAHBAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH :]]

P.S. THE SIXERS SUCK... i think i already said that.. hehe :]]

------------------

virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

only problem with cali is the damn electricity prices and gas prices and that damn smog cloud that forms around the cities that moves no where and suffocates everyone to death. oh well, it makes the sky turn a pretty shit brown every other day. smells nice too. cali still owns. welp i gotta go, i'ma get ready for the bashing of a lifetime from all you people. if you think cali owns BACK ME UP. i'ma make a topic about this heheheh :] its war. >:]

------------------

virgin eyes can't handle this artistic intercourse....

definately agreeing with mapo...

there will never be another jordan. ever!

tho iverson is a sick player, he does things that you have to had played ghetto ball to know point in case step over fag boter with the same cornrows. point #2 behind the back dribble save from a knocked ball in game two that was a fake noone except a ghetto ball kid couldhave pulled a fuck up and make it look tight. iverson is the best player in the nba, put anyone on him in a court in harlem one on one and he will kick....

as for the wilt arguement jordan is faster and smoother and orange ball all boils down to one on ones in my book. call me ignorant but the true test of an athlete is by himself. that i my opinion tho.

oh you guys....as for cali...cali is not the shit. i live in cali right now but i grew up in the east coast. so please, this little state that we live in is just a bunch of problems.

and you're right, there will never be another jordan. i lived in chi-town when the bulls were running the shit! what,winning so many championships in a row! it was amazing to watch him and the team play, live. the teamwork was phenomenal, and it's sad to say but i do see a little bit of that in the lakers. unfortunately.

oh well, gonna see the game tonight. i'm just afraid to see the lakers win because all in all, the 76ers deserve it.

shaq is a big stupid fucking ape. he's the ugliest player to watch of all time. he has absolutely no finesse or skill at all. he's just a fucking freak who should be a professional wrestler, but not even in the wwf, he should be the big doofus who gets the shit kicked out of him by luchadors in mexico.

kobe bryant is an overrated cocky bitch. i can't even believe how much of a bitch he is. i'll bet he gets manicures and listens to boys 2 men all the time. unlike shaq, he is actually a good player but fuck him anyways.

if there's anyone responsible for the lakers success, it's phil jackson. none of their fucking clown ass players are good enough to bring that team where it is. he's the only one on that team i have any respect for. he's the one who carries the lakers. not shaq the big stupid gorilla or kobe the fucking pretty boy.

i can't front on california graffiti, in fact i love it, but for beaches, i'll take hawaii, for girls, i'll also take hawaii, and for basketball, i'll take any other team in the league (including the clippers) over the fucking lakers. fuck the fucking lakers.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

go sixers.beat l.a.

fuck shaq.that cross eyed fuck.

fuck kobe bryant's wanna be ass.

he can piss up a rope.eat shit and die l.a.

i hope california falls in the ocean.

gangs,bums,and fags. beat l.a.

i been postin sixes threads all year bitch ass

fuckfuckfuck we losty you sons of homo lakers fans can now gloat that your wack mother fucking team won yay yay yay eat dick. and choke. the sixers and ai will bitchslap the pussy rich lakers and theyll run to their bmw's and sit in a puddle of piss. fuckfuckfuckfuck

Guest kOmega

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAH

DID IVERSON HAVE BRUISED RIBS..AWWW..no exuses sixers got smoked 3 strait in there hOme town ..that shit has to fucking hurt..ahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha LAKERS!..the only east coast team good enuff is the yankees and that baseball...but im not even from the states so i can give a fuck

gO Lakers..Raiders are the best..

oakland A's ..fuck the sharks..

i hate hOckey..

basement whOres...

I guess, I started this topic, so I'll put a finishing comment on it.

You wanna know why the Sixers lost? Defense. That's it. No other reason. It's not cause the Lakers are better. Look at Game 1. Look at how much everyone thought the Lakers would sweep (I guess they kinda did, these last 4 games).

There are rumors that Larry Brown might leave. All I can say is I hope he doesnt, because I sincerely believe that they can win next year, beating out the 94 "Dream team" (if Jordan comes back, he wants Rodman, Ewing, Barkeley, Olujuwan, and Isiah Thomas to come back with him, and that is rifuckingdiculous, but I live near DC so it'd be wild to see) and anyone else in their way.

My consolations to the Sixers, and as for the Lakers, don't call yourselves a dynasty so quickly... it requires that you win more that 2 championships, ladies. peace, above76.

Guest kOmega
Originally posted by atc:

I guess, I started this topic, so I'll put a finishing comment on it.

You wanna know why the Sixers lost? Defense. That's it. No other reason. It's not cause the Lakers are better. Look at Game 1. Look at how much everyone thought the Lakers would sweep (I guess they kinda did, these last 4 games).

There are rumors that Larry Brown might leave. All I can say is I hope he doesnt, because I sincerely believe that they can win next year, beating out the 94 "Dream team" (if Jordan comes back, he wants Rodman, Ewing, Barkeley, Olujuwan, and Isiah Thomas to come back with him, and that is rifuckingdiculous, but I live near DC so it'd be wild to see) and anyone else in their way.

My consolations to the Sixers, and as for the Lakers, don't call yourselves a dynasty so quickly... it requires that you win more that 2 championships, ladies. peace, above76.

what a sOre fucking lOser..face it your team got punked..smoked..stop being a lil bitch

and yes the lakers won because they were better..if you say they lost beacause of defense then lakers were better at it..so yah they are better..

and you say dont call your self a dynasty..have to win more then 2?..

well 2 are one and 3 next year and the year after..sixers will die out liek the rest of the teams unliek the lakers they are always on top..

Archived