my sketch 2

Guest virus

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"my girl supllys pussy to me evry time i naeed it "

jesus shutup....u talk like a 5 year old...u have no excuse....and please change your tag cuz u jock virus aa cod ....your handstyle is exactly the same as his and on the other damn thread you started u jocked his whole peice...goddamn! When i was all toyed out i didnt post my work for others 2 see , i hit the books until i got some style...which u DONT HAVE. dont hit walls either, by the quality of the stuff u posted...if i came 2 work and saw that peice of shizzat on my walls i would kill someone...just my opinion u littile prick:mad:

Originally posted by virus

I FIALY FOUND A NAME NO ONE HAS IT IS "ZARKA" BUT I STICK TO VIRUS IT IS MY CAPOEIRA NICK AND MY FRINDES CALL ME THAT CUZ I M ANOYING LIKE A VIRUS

sup you play capoeira ? whats the capoeira scence like over there? have you got a cordao yet ?

sketch needs work though

My advise to you is, too try not to try so hard. Just work on style. Your shit should just flow. The 2 things that I woul change are the words coming out of the gun effect, and your name to avoid further conflicts with other writers. Virus is already Virus. Keep at it you will burn!

Originally posted by Basic

sup you play capoeira ? whats the capoeira scence like over there? have you got a cordao yet ?

sketch needs work though

man u know shit the capoeira here is wack man it is getting in hard i got my self a yellowgreen cordao how do u know?

your 3d needs work. put off working on characters for now, and those letters can use a little touching up. It's hard to say exactly what you need to do depending on what your style is. I say just keep drawing and your own style will show through.

Archived