my sketch 2

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats not to get? he quted me when i said" i m not virus"

and he said thats right so stop writing it

and i said that i m not virus from aa crew im just a littel virus on its own get it?

Guest ComicBookGuy
Originally posted by virus

I FIALY FOUND A NAME NO ONE HAS IT IS "ZARKA" BUT I STICK TO VIRUS IT IS MY CAPOEIRA NICK AND MY FRINDES CALL ME THAT CUZ I M ANOYING LIKE A VIRUS

those dont sound like friends to me.

naaaaaa you dont know what u talking about man these r my homeboys my carnalios(blood in blood out) but i alwys anoy them when we smoke nargila at our cribe so they like come to me and say "damn man ur so anoying like a virus (when u get ill that is fucking anoying) and that is the story

ha ha so i got mixed up with the letters what's the fucking problem?

and no we dont speak english

and no i dont want you to be my friend happy???!!!:mad: :mad:

If you need help well here are some tips that you may need or just my humble opinion.

Work on letter structure until you have a basic style established and made from the top of your head. Then mess with 3-d don't get 3-d happy and put that shit everywhere that it doesn't belong. If it goed a certain direection in one letter it should in all. Now unless your letters are positioned diff. then we understand, but the talent and skill you have we can see that you are a beginner.:D Its cool man we all start looking like shit so hey practice your ass off and have fun with it the possibilites are endless.:D

stop your bullshit

http://masterpiececreation.com/GOT_BEEF.jpg'>

why are you on this board cryin' like some little toy...

haven't you read other threads, seen others abused....

STOP YOUR WHINING BITCH. Someone has that name already. what part of that dont you understand. you are annoying. here is a cleaver idea. post flix, comment on flix, but we are not your therapist, we don't wanna hear you crying i have no style, my friends make fun of me, blah blah, blah. you probably don't get laid and that is the root of your problems.......

Dont get me wrong i am not hatin' on you cause your style is hurt.

it actually looks like something my eleven year old nephew did while he was supposed to be doing his homework.

From Mr Sanchez take this advice: Act the way you want to be treated.

man i do get laid my girl supllys pussy to me evry time i naeed it

i aint whining niter i just ask for some tips i know that the sketch looks bad but i thought u start from sketching wild shit i did'nt know that u start from simple and if i had a scanner id show u my simple style id been working on it day and night

i have seen other being abousd but my opinion is stop doing it we all r writers we stand for the same princapils or somthing like that and we all write cuz we love it and blah blah blah..... but to be honest it makes me want to come back with a better sketch and show u all that i dont give fuck but i dont have a scanner so i cant

peace

i got to show u my piece

Re: stop your bullshit

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

Act the way you want to be treated.

you want to be treated like a normal person hint #1 spell your words right. i don't give a shit where you're from this is an english speaking board so speak english.

there is no need for a sentence that looks like this:

my girl supllys pussy to me evry time i naeed it

Fuck graffiti!! if i were you i would learn English as a second language first..............

when Mr Sanchez speaks you geek bastards better listen.....

ya' heard

shit man english is my mother language it just some times i forget words and some times i'm just in a hurry so i type to fast and get my letters all mixed up but if i talk to u face to face you would see that i m a new yorker born and raise

^^ high born be nice to the kid. Im just new in the writing world also. BUt i dont think its cool for toys to make their own threads where there is "Toys post here" thread... it should be used. If everyone is looking to clean this place up...

Archived