my sketch 2

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn you why cant u shut the fuck up i posted this just to get some help oh and never compare me to a writer that is writing for 15 years or whatever i aint virus and i m not biting him so fuck you

im not gonna criticize you about your name.... im tired of that crap. but the sketch has its share of flaws. you need to make sure everything is in porportion with everything else. some of your letters are fatter than others....some things are too elaborate....and some things are just crooked. marvin's head is a circle shape....your sketch of him looks like an oval to me. youre not gonna get props by using the name virus, but just practice more and maybe you'll come up with something nobody has seen before. maybe sumthin like that will get you more respect. keep posting nonetheless. laters.

I FIALY FOUND A NAME NO ONE HAS IT IS "ZARKA" BUT I STICK TO VIRUS IT IS MY CAPOEIRA NICK AND MY FRINDES CALL ME THAT CUZ I M ANOYING LIKE A VIRUS

Guest TresOne

-Straighten the letters out, to start off with.. it'll give it a little unity that way.

-Lose the arrows and and plateaus on the 'v' and the 'r'

-stick with simple letters, and practice like mad.

-leave the characters out until the letter structure is better. Having characters doesn't necessarily make a peice.. it adds, but isn't be be-all and end-all of graffiti.. the letters and style are.

-be original

-practice

-practice

-practice

-practice

-etc...

-keep posting

these r sketches i got in my computer i got beter ones and simpler but my scanner is dameged so i need to fix it and ill post some more

i like to poast but it sucks the second i put somthing here evreybody becomes aginst me cuz of the name.... i dont want to change it

Guest TresOne

Everyone is going to be a little apprehensive about your chosen name, just as they would if i chose to write Zephyr or Dondi, etc..

Keep the name if you want, but practice and work on your style.. if you come up with an original style, and a good one at that, then who knows, maybe the name won't matter as much...

*edit*

I'd bust up my own ass if i tried to write Zeph or Dondi.. :beat:

Hey dude im a beginner to i get lots of shit. Dude all i say is work at it. Im just learnign also so if u want to e-mail me we could talk and shit. But what i can say is what mostly everyone said... go back to the basics. Basic lettering like bomb style shit. Thats alll im doing now is just basic shit. So if u want to mail me go for it.

yo aint gonna bitch at u bout ur sketch, but if uz new to the scene u gotta start developin your letters and style. it looks like ur tryin just a lil too hard, some of the shadowin and proportions of the letters are off....

ive only been writin for like 3 or so month but i write hardcore (like everyday for hours and hours... haha especially in skool). but yo u seem to have some talent in u. keep up some practice and bout ur name.....

i can see y u wanna rep virus, but yo think about it. if ur gonna paint that somewhere, u dont wanna get caught. Since its ur alias and if u paint wit. If every1 calls u virus AND virus is already taken and nowhere near original, then u might want to switch it up.... "zarka" ? i mean if u wanna write that word, then go ahead i aint gonna say nothin witout seein it, and i mean i dont really like to write the same letter more than once in a work (zArkA), and it might not be the best to start wit, try to maybe make someother name wit the k and the r and a and z or something if u want, just keep at it. Keep it real and one day itll all pay off. dont let this shit get to ur head.... BUT YO IM ME @ tribal2323 on Aol Instant Messager dude. Show me some of your work, i wont be a dick bout it and trash your shit, ill just be real wit u and tell u wat i honestly think.

Damn, i just wrote a lot and i really gotta bounce

let me be a dick for a second whats herdcore?

about aol i cant talk to with it dosent work on my comp. if u want ill send it to u by e mail just give me ur address

i guess its funny to you....well im sure youre your own best audience...keep the name, be the fucking clown, just stay the fuck in no mans israel and bomb the desert just dont bring your fucking bitten name and ugly shit to any other parts....and do yourself a favor, pull your head outta your ass.....dumb fuck, go back to simples and stop disparaging loony tunes with your shit renditions.......

I aint gonna take the piss outta what your doing. we all started one and we were all shit once. What you need to do is first of all, get rid of the arrows. they dont suit the style your going for. forget about characters. you need to work on your lettering. and stop doing fill-ins. just try get your lettering better. make your letters simple but interesting. and, like TresOne said: practice practice practice. o, and mental invalid... Stop being such a cock, before you start hatin on him, maybe you should show u some of your stuff?

We could happily take the piss out of everyone who says for feedback but he needs help desperate help.

Fill in the 3d and work on your letters take them arrows off. Remove the character and put a magic genie there and there you have it a masturepiece

i got simple shit but i dont want to post it see the second i put sonthing up all of u come up my ass and start telling me how much i suck i know i suck but i m trying to get better and i thought that graffiti has brotherhood all writers help eachother and give tips this is not what i expected i meen we all bomb wall for that little 5 min of spot light

and we also do it beacus we love it so insted of being dicks we should help eachouther out

btw i just pieced 2 walls today pics cooming soo peace

and about tha gieni i painted one on a paper looks kina good it is an evil gieni tough

Archived