my girl wont talk to me because im anorexic

alleniverson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i dont understand this. shes not your "girl" man, im sorry to say it. youve buried yourself into the "friend-zone" which sucks man, but its what has happened. shes trying to help you to eat and be a normal functioning human being instead of wasting away with anorexia.

this girl is the least of your problems dude. what youre doing is extremely unhealthy for you. and from what you said after the post of the wendy's ad, you have some rooted problems in your head about whats thin and whats emaciated. im not telling you to "go eat a cheeseburger," though that would be a start, but go get some help man. maybe the chicks would dig you if you werent 80 pounds and trying to guilt trip them all the time by saying you hadnt eaten in a week.

look at the bigger picture here, man. jesus.

Guest platapie

you starte dthis whoel thing off wrong anyway.

liek fr8 said SHES NOT YOUR GIRL you have just tricked yourself into thinkign she is. second of all yoru in the freindzone. you need to get teh hell out of there. now go eat some food!

DPC

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by platapie

you starte dthis whoel thing off wrong anyway.

liek fr8 said SHES NOT YOUR GIRL you have just tricked yourself into thinkign she is. second of all yoru in the freindzone. you need to get teh hell out of there. now go eat some food!

DPC

ahahahaah my nigga plat..!! durnk as fuck as usualy!

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by alleniverson

actually it looks disgusting.

and turns people into fat slobs.

because they have no willpower.

thanks for the inspiration, or thinspiration as us anorexics call it.

"thinspiration"? well that was very christopher lowell of you. dude you are gay. maybe your whole problem is caused by stress that you cant admit that your homosexual or maybe you dont want to admit that you are. but man stopping eating aint going to help shit. i know one kid who lost a shit load of brain function from anorexia. your organs are slowly going to start to fail. but before that your body will start to consume itself in order to keep you alive. and eventually you will die a very painful, disgusting death. if you have no appetite drink one of those meal shakes and if its cause you feel you need to prove something to yourself, try another way like doing 10 pieces and 75 throw ups in one night. youll feel like a new man.

• 6 months later...
Guest amorphic

she has been giving me alot of diet tips and stuff

man that's straight fucking gangster.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

fucking eat you retard. foods fucking tasty. girls do not like skinny kids. fuck you kid. im skinny and i eat so fucking much. im trying to gain weight and i cant. you should fuckin eat you pansy. i dont know if your a skinny kid trynta be skinnier or a fat kid trying to get skinny, but either way, fuck you for not eating. now go eat something and keep that shit down you dumb ass.

dont fuck around

i lost 20 pounds for wrestling season and did it in the shittiest way possible. it was cool as hell to have a six pack and all but i ended up losing a shitload of muscle and almost passed out from dehydration several times(had to get an iv at the hospital once). point being dont fuck around with your body like that man. whether you know it or not your doing serious damage that is most likely irreversible. dont pull this shit for some girl. i dont know how old you are but i assure you that there will be more girls and this one isnt fucking worth it. if your still hell bent on improving physically i recomend going to gym and putting on muscle.

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by Pistol

To be perfectly honest and blunt with you your a fag.

haha, i'm all about compassion, but yo, that shit was :king: .

bravo.

allen, good luck man.

Guest popasquat

Wait a sec..... you're a guy?.... and you are anorexic?

Jesus Christ you are a queer. Get some fucking testicals, eat a steak and figure out this shit with your "girl" on your own.

Originally posted by Pistol

To be perfectly honest and blunt with you your a fag. Not just because you "have spells with anorexia".

You get all pissed cause she gave her number to some dude. You haven't even had enough balls to tell her you dig her. Then you through around some pussy shit like "I haven't eaten for 4 days" only because you know she cares about your health and well-being for some reason. Like she's all of a sudden going to be like "oh i'm sorry i'm changing my number first thing in the morning and i'm going over to your house right now so we can watch tv, fuck, and eat pizza off each others chest's". Even if you did tell her you liked her chances are she'd pass on the chance considering you come at her with that bullshit. Not eat for another 7 days? Is she wrong for giving you the ultimatum? Are you wrong for being a little baby bitch that wants her and 12oz to feel sorry for you when you blurt out "i haven't eaten for 4 days and probably wont eat for another week"? Chances are she doesen't know what to do since she's not a psychologist and she's trying to get you to eat, thinking you value your friendship. But instead you say "fuck her i'll show her and not eat." good one buddy! You probably act like a dick anyway when your starving yourself. (i know act dumb if I don't eat ifor a few hours not days) Then cry about her not accepting this "major part of your life". Dude having no legs and being impotent is a major part of your life. You act like anorexia is something to be proud of or want to keep active in your life.

suck it up toothpick go to a 24 hour joint eat something

That's real....:D

Alright.

This girl Im friends with and I talk on the phone for hours every day.

We're really good friends. I would love to take it farther but Im not quite sure if the feeling is mutual so I dont really let it be known. I told her Ive had spells with anorexia before, but that I was over it. She goes out of her way to give me good dieting tips, etc.

On the phone tonight she tells me she gave her number to a guy.

I get pissed but dont express it. In what may have been retaliation, I tell her I havent eaten in the past 4 days (which is true). She gets really mad. She tells me not to call or email or IM her until Ive eaten again.

I tell her ok and we hang up.

Now what the fuck should I do? Should I lie to her and tell her Ive eaten something so we talk again? Should I really wait until I eat something (probably another 7-10 days), and then call her? Was she wrong to give me that ultimatum? Should I just say fuck it, and stop talking to her completely since she cant accept a major part of my life?

what you should do is EAT SOMETHING!!!

bitch i could snap you in half wit my fingaz twiggy eat food and lots of it make sure u binge at night time say after 8:00 pm just cut sick twigsta dont let that shit stop git some pizzas into u u fucken twig bitch

check out the newest thread called enjoy its fucking wicked

wherethafuckmybitchezat? some nigga done run off wit them shit those girls were gon fuck me too

theremybitchez come here girl let me slip this in your wet juicy twat

wheremybitchez

Archived