my girl wont talk to me because im anorexic

alleniverson

Alright.

This girl Im friends with and I talk on the phone for hours every day.

We're really good friends. I would love to take it farther but Im not quite sure if the feeling is mutual so I dont really let it be known. I told her Ive had spells with anorexia before, but that I was over it. She goes out of her way to give me good dieting tips, etc.

On the phone tonight she tells me she gave her number to a guy.

I get pissed but dont express it. In what may have been retaliation, I tell her I havent eaten in the past 4 days (which is true). She gets really mad. She tells me not to call or email or IM her until Ive eaten again.

I tell her ok and we hang up.

Now what the fuck should I do? Should I lie to her and tell her Ive eaten something so we talk again? Should I really wait until I eat something (probably another 7-10 days), and then call her? Was she wrong to give me that ultimatum? Should I just say fuck it, and stop talking to her completely since she cant accept a major part of my life?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To be perfectly honest and blunt with you your a fag. Not just because you "have spells with anorexia".

You get all pissed cause she gave her number to some dude. You haven't even had enough balls to tell her you dig her. Then you through around some pussy shit like "I haven't eaten for 4 days" only because you know she cares about your health and well-being for some reason. Like she's all of a sudden going to be like "oh i'm sorry i'm changing my number first thing in the morning and i'm going over to your house right now so we can watch tv, fuck, and eat pizza off each others chest's". Even if you did tell her you liked her chances are she'd pass on the chance considering you come at her with that bullshit. Not eat for another 7 days? Is she wrong for giving you the ultimatum? Are you wrong for being a little baby bitch that wants her and 12oz to feel sorry for you when you blurt out "i haven't eaten for 4 days and probably wont eat for another week"? Chances are she doesen't know what to do since she's not a psychologist and she's trying to get you to eat, thinking you value your friendship. But instead you say "fuck her i'll show her and not eat." good one buddy! You probably act like a dick anyway when your starving yourself. (i know act dumb if I don't eat ifor a few hours not days) Then cry about her not accepting this "major part of your life". Dude having no legs and being impotent is a major part of your life. You act like anorexia is something to be proud of or want to keep active in your life.

suck it up toothpick go to a 24 hour joint eat something

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Your just like a friend I have known since I was 8. You worry about things to much and develope some sort if sleep disorder or don`t eat and shit like that....I swear my friends gets a new mental disorder a month......He will grow out of it.......And build that fat up boy...Your killing yourself slowly.

an anorexic man? that's super fucking gay. what are you chasing a girl for, sounds more like you prefer the lads? and what makes you think she wants your boney ass anyway? put on some weight and you will be able to score face to face instead of trying to pimp bitches on the net. plus- whining to a girl and trying to get sympathy lovin' is no way to get laid. now go munch on a cheesburger, and soon you'll be munching on some gash

the people on this thread may be really harsh and rude, but they told you the truth. and really, it is the truth. you need to keep a girl interested in you for who you are, not feel sorry for you. seems like you're looking for a mother, not a girlfriend. pulling sympathy cards like that doesn't do anything but make you more unattractive.

also, girls like to play games, so she may have told you she gave her number to some dude to make you jealous because maybe she's seeing if you'll finally make a move if it seems like you could lose her.

either that, or you seem more like just a friend to her since you have girly character traits such as anorexia and sympathy wishes

what

the

FUCK??

Originally posted by alleniverson

until I eat something (probably another 7-10 days),

how the fuck can u manage with out eating for this long? please, just go take a trip to maccy d's

seriously, i see the thread sitting here looking at me, and it shits me. man seriously whuts ur problem, are u all like "omg im fat i need to diet, and starve your self silly" or is it just you dont feel hungry ? its pathetic, at least eat a slice of bread or sumthing, ur house must be full of food, and u take no notice of it, while people are on the streets starving as they dont have the money to buy food. but in ur case, u do, you buy it and let it sit in the fridge/cupboard until the food fukn expires past its use by date!

eat something u dik!

I wish I could jump through this computer and bitch slap you. I mean you do realize that not eating for days at a time royally fucks your body up. And in the long run you become obese not just fat, because you've slowed down your metabolism so much when you do eat everything is stored. You will also develope anemia, where your blood cells shrink and you become susceptible to other diseases. I mean do you do this because you're fat...or because you're just not hungry...or because you're one of those stupid wrestler types??? You need professional help not a girlfriend right now.

Nice calls by Krie and Kettiecat.

I know someone who right now is wasting away in a hospital bed

in some kind of home because of how she fucked herself up

throughout her life with anorexia. It's sad, watching as her organs all

fail her and she is fed through a tube. It's even more sad watching her

husband (who doesn't deserve this) stay loyally by her side

flippin the bill week after week, Pissing away everything he ever

worked for and saved up.

Eat something you god damn selfish bastard before I find you

and force feed you to death with spaghetti like Kevin Spacey did

to the fat guy on Se7en.

no this isnt a joke. no im not gay. yes i realize that it seems like some gay shit but it isnt always. sometimes you just get desperate enough to lose weight and your overall health doesnt matter as much as being thin.

and reading some of your posts i will fully admit that alot of what you said about me is true, especially Pistol.

no, Ive never had a girl before. and yeah i did pull that shit for attention and to make her feel sorry for me. and she has been giving me alot of diet tips and stuff, so in a way i guess i was saying 'fuck you i didnt listen to them'. i really didnt even realize it when i said it but when i started to think about it, its true.

i told a friend of mine about this and he said she might feel like i think shes superficial. like im doing this because i want her to like me and she wont like me unless im really attractive. you guys think that could play into it?

i just want to get down to a weight im confortable with and then get on a solid diet plan.

oh and as far as how i can go this long without eating. its actually really easy. the first 2-3 days are a bitch. youll be so fucking hungry. but then you just completely forget about food because your body goes to starvation mode, and quits depending on incoming food and uses stored fat for energy, hence the weight loss.

it looks like this whole thing blew up in my face, but i cant change the past. what should i do now? should i call her and lie and say ive eaten when i havent? should i wait 10 days and when i finally do eat, then be honest and call her and tell her i ate? wont she forget about me by then?

my friend i told this story to, who has way more girl experience than me, told me to wait a few days and let her miss me, maybe even let her date another guy and just hope she realizes she likes me more. thats my plan for now unless anyone has better advice.

so your sayingyou still havent eaten? do you know your body will probably start eating at your muscles for food? do you know when you do eat you will prolly throw it up? my mate used to be a speed addict he would be rushing and wouldnt eat for like 4-5 days then once i made him eat a mcdonalds cheeseburger he threw it up!

Originally posted by fatbastard

my mate used to be a speed addict he would be rushing and wouldnt eat for like 4-5 days then once i made him eat a mcdonalds cheeseburger he threw it up!

dude, i have to concentrate on not puking after i eat McDonalds, and i don't do speed. bad chemicals/no food + bad "food" chemicals would definitely equal insta-vomit.

allen iverson, don't worry about getting some girl right now. you're already pretty fucked. deal with what's going on with the anorexia, then start chasing the girls.

..or just stop being so meek and let the girl know what's up. sounds like you're already living in "friendsville" with this girl, though.

edit-- this still smells fishy to me..

Originally posted by fatbastard

my mate used to be a speed addict he would be rushing and wouldnt eat for like 4-5 days then once i made him eat a mcdonalds cheeseburger he threw it up!

i would probably puke if i had to eat a shitty mac donalds cheeseburger too. but back to the topic. iverson, youre friend gave you shitty advice, where did he get that from, 'swingers'? wait another 10 days to call her? if she truely gave her number to some dude, you dont have 10 days to wait, the guys probably knockin' the bottom out of her already, or at least i would be.:) :)

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by The Dude

i would probably puke if i had to eat a shitty mac donalds cheeseburger too. but back to the topic. iverson, youre friend gave you shitty advice, where did he get that from, 'swingers'? wait another 10 days to call her? if she truely gave her number to some dude, you dont have 10 days to wait, the guys probably knockin' the bottom out of her already, or at least i would be.:) :)

hahaha yeah

Archived