try this

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

walk around your house with a boner....naked of course...when no one is around also, then post your findings, feelings, orgasmic or whatever kind of experences here-------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mopius

well, i did it and my dad came home and saw me...he didn't say anything for a sec then..."well, i guess we know we both know where this is going!!"

then i ran away crying...

i feel a bit naughty..i also feel a manly feeling..

i want someone to see me but then again i dont..

i feel a sensation in my balls.

i now feel lonley

im scared..

i dont want to do this any more..

NO!NO!NOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no offence but you sound kinda gay.wanting to know what its like for other guys walk around with a boner.tell me your thoughts boyz i want to know your sensationz..all you would need is a lisps s..

i see where you could see it as funny but its more gay if anything

Guest mopius

yep im a super faggot...not just one of those fancy gays, im a full on hard core ASS FUCKING FAGGOT...i like to suck dick while getting ramed in the ass with a 12" cock...yes fuck me Adam, harder, yes, reach around and pinch my balls, yes, yes, yes.....

Originally posted by scienxe:

heh. i bet you will deny that this is homophobia. i'll explain it for you if you want. =)

no i dont deny and yet i do..somebody wants to know how i feel walkin around with a boner....then crys and runs away..

that sounds pretty gay to me..i get the joke and luaghed.but also reminded him what it sounds like...GAY

why would you like to know what my dick looks like?and how i feel when I stroke it?NO RIGHT! does that make it homophobia?

i smoke weed with my moms gay bestfriend/son...he's cool and when he cruz's with me he tries not to be gay and is embarassed when gay guys know he's gay and hits on him..the poor sap.I dont find it pleasing to think what it would be like and dont understand how...but through medical science we have a better understanding of why..and some just want to be..GAY

i dont know..it trips me out????

LETS JUST HOPE IT DOESNT TURN INTO A FAD...as it has already started...

Guest mopius

dude didn't you listen...im a SUPER FAGGOT...like super man, but the gay version and instead of using my super powers to save people, i use them the have super gay sex...

Originally posted by mopius:

yep im a super faggot...not just one of those fancy gays, im a full on hard core ASS FUCKING FAGGOT...i like to suck dick while getting ramed in the ass with a 12" cock...yes fuck me Adam, harder, yes, reach around and pinch my balls, yes, yes, yes.....

PINCH MY BALLS..hahahahahaha

thats cool"SUPER FAGGOT"...PINCH MY BALLS?hahahahahahaha

thats cool "SUPER FAGGOT"...

Originally posted by scienxe:

heh. i bet you will deny that this is homophobia. i'll explain it for you if you want. =)

Good god, man....could you be a little more politically correct? Every other post i read of your's is like that....

Oh, so you hate women?

Oh, so you are a homophobe?

Oh, so you are racist?

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by pacman:

I like being naked, I live with my girlfriend, so I walk around naked a lot.

Yes, my words excatly...

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by mopius:

walk around your house with a boner....naked of course...

Try walking outside instead of just staying in your house.

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

no offence but you sound kinda gay.wanting to know what its like for other guys walk around with a boner.tell me your thoughts boyz i want to know your sensationz..all you would need is a lisps s..

i see where you could see it as funny but its more gay if anything

chester the molester musta made this thread.

Archived