KILL YOUR T.V

god-o-mighty

Originally posted by chuck s.

ERUPTO IS NOT & WAS NEVER KYT!!!!!!!! HE DID NOT GET BEAT IN A TRAIN YARD. i was there & there was no fighting. this thread sucks.

ok einstein well if erupto isnt in kyt then why did he hit that guy in the face with a bat at gilman...... ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ray finkle

ok einstein well if erupto isnt in kyt then why did he hit that guy in the face with a bat at gilman...... ?

So to get in to KYT all I have to do is hit someone in the face with a bat?

Stop talking.

I doubt you were there,

If you were, you are mistaken.

yeah im pretty positive from the kyt people i speak to that eruptoe isnt kyt. not that it matters, but "socrates" keeps pushign the issue, so, along with everyone else, ill push back.

eruptoe is dope though...im not dissing dude...just dont think him and some others are there are kyt.

Kyt the essence of really good graffiti..............

post more..... these cats, whether they want or don't, need the

recognition as being one of the all time best crews..............

more

where's erupto with his baseball bat right now... i need him to hit me in the head with it... people are fucking stuuupppiiiidd.

i know.. let's start talking about how dope a crew is and then start rattling off a bunch of writers who aren't even in it.. people that wouldn't want to be in it.. and people that definitely don't want to be associated with it.

anybody in kyt is dope... they're a hot crew man.. but at least give the

people who put in the work for that crew get the recognition for it.

Guest born to lose
Originally posted by ray finkle

ok retard...why did erupto hit this guy with a bat? were you there? was erupto there? no. shut the fuck up...you have no idea what you are talking about. erupto and amaze are not in kyt.

ok call me new, but is the smog in kyt dtc the same as the msk smog? ive heard many variations and would like to get it straight. my guess is he's not, but then again i really don't know. i guess my confusion lies in that they both hit seattle, but at diffewrent times

why the hell are so many of you preoccupied with whois pushing what crews.. if they write the letters by their name their pushing it...

Archived