KILL YOUR T.V

god-o-mighty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YinzerXpress

Re: nice shit

Originally posted by FatUgly

i seen most of this shit in person...somebody post up some KYT shit from other then pittsburgh...

tightness

thats what im spittin

Guest killtoy
this thread was an accident...oh well good shit

isn't it funny that the toy who started this thread had no idea that there was a KYT crew? what a faggot!

Originally posted by socrates

My list was correct and too add some more members of the KYT/DTC family....

seks

bron

sole

smog(don't know how I forgot that one)

acroe

avoid...Fuck Racism!!!

cast

kyroe

gel

amaze

dime

feva

diesl

nervs

done for now..remember this crew is huge and storied, these are the members from the northwest there are others from other places...this is also pre-beef this is what the crew looked like in mid nineties.

you forgot diar saer and chris

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah like i said before that rollcall seems a little off. i like how almsot 90% of these flicks are from pittsburgh...these cats all moved in right after i moved out and *tore* it up....all politics aside, they killed it.

yep most from pittsburgh, noone else is posting anything so i posted what i had, or stole...shhhhhh....

Re: puzle?

Originally posted by DANFIELDING

i heard gel punked puzle out of kyt?and erupto got jumped in a train yard for being down with those guys?

You know what I heard? Cope dropped KD, got beat into KYT by jaber, then moved out to Afganistan to rep like none other...

Guest socrates

Everyone I put on the two lists is on KYT...Jasper eruptoe especially. Ruckus is on out of the midwest somewhere and yeah there is an AMAZE in kyt. Leave the fucking beef shit out of this you kids have no idea what you're talking about. I want pictures of the west coast, where this crew came out of.

Archived