HATE winter and LOVE summer? VICE VERSA??

fr8oholic

i can't stand winter. i can't stand shorter nights. i can't stand warming my car up. i can't stand wearing two jackets to paint. i can't stand taking 5 minutes to partially undress just to take a whiz when you're outside. i can't stand snow. i fucking hate ice. i can't stand getting your 'breath' in flix at night. i can't stand shivering. i can't stand the ice that forms in my nose waiting for the bus. i can't stand winter hats. i do love the way heat smells inside of a house.

6 months of this shit... blehhhhh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i can't stand winter. i can't stand shorter nights. i can't stand warming my car up. i can't stand wearing two jackets to paint. i can't stand taking 5 minutes to partially undress just to take a whiz when you're outside. i can't stand snow. i fucking hate ice. i can't stand getting your 'breath' in flix at night. i can't stand shivering. i can't stand the ice that forms in my nose waiting for the bus. i can't stand winter hats. i do love the way heat smells inside of a house.

i like being inside when it's cold outside. i hate being cold and wet while being fully clothed. i hate treading carefully over ice. i hate stepping on thin ice that looks thin and getting my feet wet. i hate walking through inches of snow, and again, getting my feet wet in freezing temperatures. i hate having my hands, nose, face, toes, and ears so cold they burn. i hate frozen locks. i hate spending for ever to bundle up, then derobing in the snow-slicked hallways of my school. i also hate getting all of my extra clothes off at home then walking around and stepping in wet spots.

however, i also have problems with the sweltering heat of summer.

i prefer the inbetween times :/

I tend to enjoy the mild winters out here in LA.

It gives me a chance to wear my jackets and sweaters. And I get to sleep at night with the fan off without sweating like a freakin' pig.

only bad things is girls wear more clothes

fuck that fr8 humidity sucks. you ever been to florida. the humidity out there is freaking horrible. makes me want to swim with alligators.

winter sucks, all cold and dark. just sucks. summer is where its at, coast line, beaches, girls, warm nights drinking beer, and did i say girls?:king:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'D TAKE 101 W/ 98% HUMIDITY TO THE COLD

Fuckin' A.

I actually love humidity. I couldn't stand the dry heat that often crept up here in New England over the summer. And any kind of cold gets a huge FUCK YOU from me.

Tropicalstylez. Beer,

El Mamerro

fuck, I love the winter. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian. It gives me a chance to gear up and flex my steez (5 yr old winter jacket steez). I love summer, too. I'm glad winter is here because that means summer will be here that much sooner.

Still, winter kicks ass. Hockey season, drinking just to get warm (a grand excuse to get drunk), building character while burning a spliff behind a school, the beautiful snow, the bombing, all that. Only problem is that the girls disappear. I mean literally, they vanish from the face of the earth. And I hate getting coughed on while taking the transit.

*but yeah, you're right. I also hate dressing down just to take a piss. Or dressing up for so long just to go get smokes from the store. Man, it's gonna be a long ass winter.

they are both cool but fall is underated. summer for the girls in skimpy clothes winter because its an excuse to look shady in a hoody. The last few winters up here have been very pussy though. Nothing like back in the early 90's where blizzards/northeasters use to kill the northeast with knee deep snow every week and schools use to get closed for days.

Guest imported_Tesseract

My thoughts exaclty....i hate winter.

The winter here is mild and shit but if you lived summer here

theres no chance you're going back..ask dusty.

im with the winter

rain, cold, snow its fuckin great!

i love driving around in the rain and cold with the windows down smoking a cigarette

wearing hoodies and jackets

snowboarding

curling up with a girl and falling asleep

ahh winter.

Re: Re: HATE winter and LOVE summer? VICE VERSA??

Originally posted by Tesseract

My thoughts exaclty....i hate winter.

The winter here is mild and shit but if you lived summer here

theres no chance you're going back..ask dusty.

i believe it. i'm pretty sure i'm an island guy reincarnated and stuck in the midatlantic region...

winter FUCKING BLOWS!! I hate it more than anything. I hate freezing cold painton my fingers....I hate painting with gloves on. I hate the stabbing feeling in my lungs if I have to run in the winter time for whatever reason. I hate slush and soggy socks. I hate breathing in cold air that makes my brain hurt. I hate wearing layers. Man fr8oh, you think you got it bad when you gotta take a piss... try being female. No pissing out doors for me in the winter time, no sir......and this makes painting trains a real bitch. I fucking hate the 5 foot high snow banks we get arround here and I HATE the way that everyone in toronto acts as if winter is some horrible natural disaster. You'd think we'd be used to it already. two years ago they had to call in the military to get rid of all the snow.

Although I do love comming inside and having hot chocolate infront of a wood fire....or drinking red wine on a cold night.....

Anyhow thats a long enough rant for me today.

winter is a fucking plague.

the sun goes down at fucking 5:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it lasts from fucking november till april.

it makes doing anything besides fillins torture.

you cant fucking walk anywhere.

the city gets fucking shut down all the time.

bus's are late.

and the worst of all:

LAKE EFFECT SNOW

fuck buffalo.

Originally posted by MESTHREE

winter FUCKING BLOWS!! I hate it more than anything. I hate freezing cold painton my fingers....I hate painting with gloves on. I hate the stabbing feeling in my lungs if I have to run in the winter time for whatever reason. I hate slush and soggy socks. I hate breathing in cold air that makes my brain hurt. I hate wearing layers. Man fr8oh, you think you got it bad when you gotta take a piss... try being female. No pissing out doors for me in the winter time, no sir......and this makes painting trains a real bitch. I fucking hate the 5 foot high snow banks we get arround here and I HATE the way that everyone in toronto acts as if winter is some horrible natural disaster. You'd think we'd be used to it already. two years ago they had to call in the military to get rid of all the snow.

Although I do love comming inside and having hot chocolate infront of a wood fire....or drinking red wine on a cold night.....

Anyhow thats a long enough rant for me today.

reading this rant has made me yearn for this winter. I can't wait. Everything you hate, I like.

Archived