Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest freighthed

shimpy pimpy!!!

First!

I like it... actually, I don't. But their nice.... to not look at. But keep trying..... to commit suicide. PLease post more.... pics of other people's work.

Haha, just kidding. their alright.

wert nikkuh them bitchez off the hee-z like easy e died of aids like nikuuhz dunno what that son pushes fo tha life of the def to much pride in diz mofo for ma fuckas who fuckin punk of mad bitches in old port werd?

Guest freighthed

straight up feelin' ya mongrel dat ma funkaz doin' da disko up in di s disko-tek ma funkle wert hheeehaaa

Guest freighthed

haa haa haa haa stayin' alive ...oh you can telllby the way i walk im a ladies man ma fuka like em ma fukaz wit da fish in da shooz like dskostooz haa:king: stayin alive

Re: First!

Originally posted by Ran_dumbs

I like it... actually, I don't. But their nice.... to not look at. But keep trying..... to commit suicide. PLease post more.... pics of other people's work.

Haha, just kidding. their alright.

i must say that i am in definite favor of you commiting suicide, but if you do hook me up with you paint

Hey thoes characters kind of look like the style of the artist that does the "Milk and Cheese" comics... i dont know why but the style looks allike.

Guest freighthed

it was just suppose to be a funny thread just to make you laugh guys ease up fellas

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this