MOLDY WEED?!?!?!

Guest duh-rye-won

Guest duh-rye-won

fuck! just picked up some weed and now i realize theres fucking mold growing on it! fuck. i'm fiending... is this shit gonna fucking kill me??? fuckin moldy weed. i'ma kill my fucking dealer!!!! anyone know if its real bad?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

yo this thread is going to be closed soon, but if its white little spots hanging out on the buds then ive seen (and smoked) it too. i just tried not to think about it. heh

Guest duh-rye-won

Re: Highest grade

Originally posted by can of worms

You bought mouldy weed? All I'm gonna say is you must be one grade A sucker.

i pick up from the same kid all the time. i don't always examine the shit on the spot, the same way he doesnt count my money in front of me.

its not white dots. it's some green shit, but its only on one side of the bud. def looks like it grew on it. weird.

Originally posted by arc7hyp-1

in steal this book it tells you to bury your stash in the ground for a while to grow mold on it, says its supposed to increase the potency.

but i dunno aboot all that. besides never trust a hippy

Hash. A drug made from the resin contained in the flowering tops of hemp.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by arc7hyp-1

steal this book

good book, mang. not a prize winner or anything, but very entertaining and funny in some parts.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

stupid ass pussy...SMOKE IT!!! ahahah man the weirdest weed gts you the highest...my boy found a 20sack of some golden weed on some dudes floor while working on his window job...we smoked it and it tasted like shit but we were stoned off our asses! headaches came on thogh but its all good

damn fuck moldy weed...

one of my homies was growing mass amounts of chronic plants up north with some fool, and i am not really sure what happened but i guess from what he told me this fool didnt dry the weed out before he put it all in bags and that shit fuckin thousands of dollars worth of dank went to waste because it got all moldy. damn i would be pissed...

Re: Highest grade

Originally posted by can of worms

You bought mouldy weed? All I'm gonna say is you must be one grade A sucker.

haha

Archived