the ultimate 12oz trend

st.nick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by teister:

I'm not leaving till I turn crew. Is that possible? And before I get super dope and can beat all y'all muthafuckas.

no that aint possible

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Originally posted by ese:

I get real sick of this place sometimes...but I just stop comming on for awhile...no need to leave for good. Or I just stay and rag on kids who ask for it...that always helps...

BELIEVE ME IF I WERE TO LIVE IN better conditions and had a little social life and a car i'd be cruzin with some honeys from my work...

I used to come on and not post, just read. Still do mostly. Shit gets old when it hits full circle, again, and again...

------------------

"Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party... I would have stuck my dick in the mash potatos"

Originally posted by mobius:

I used to come on and not post, just read. Still do mostly. Shit gets old when it hits full circle, again, and again...

same here. (Sometimes, I have nothing better to do at work.)

-----------------------

marcio! I love you!

Unfortunately, this has become a place for shit talking. Not for information or the sharing of images like it was intended. And most of us just don't care to deal with snot nosed, pimply faced brats with no clue.

The ultimte 12oz trend... hiding behind a screen name.

------------------

jokerihubaTranscend

i was just thinking how nice it's been since seeking stopped coming on here so much to bitch about how he's been labeled and pigeoned holed, and that he's deeply hurt and getting style cramps by this abstract label that everyone loves to give him and all the fakes loving him for having more posts/ bitches/ money/ etc. than everyone else. when he is really a sensitive artist like who just wants a nice rack to snuggle against at night. i'm sorry seeking, but your post just brought back so many bad memories that i just had to vent on ya a little bit, brother, it's all love.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by destroy1:

how do you become a elite member?

Its kinda like getting in a gang.

BOYS: Raevyn sends some roughnecks he knows

that live nearst to your house to go and 'jump you in'.

GIRLS: Same thing, except, they 'HUMP you in'.

Guest kOmega

the truth of the matter people tend to take things to seriouse juss lighten up..

ive been on the board for a year if not longer..not the same name..cuz i dont wanna be an elite member so before i hit my post i switch names..but anyways..

people do tend to talk alot of shit but those are the guys who usually get picked on at schoOl..so they take out there anger here and the people who get offended on the board..are usually yhe ones that pick on people at school so ..i dunno..whatever

biggest 12oz obsession---getting to be elite

theFUME

posted 06-14-2001 10:43 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i aint leavin befo' i turn elite

Rage-

posted 06-14-2001 10:43 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Originally posted by theFUME:

i aint leavin befo' i turn elite

so u better recaculate cheif

Same here.

teister

posted 06-14-2001 10:50 PM

I'm not leaving till I turn crew. Is that possible? And before I get super dope and can beat all y'all muthafuckas

who cares?

• 1 year later...

Archived