Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
st.nick

the ultimate 12oz trend

leaving.

dont lie to yourselves, you'll be back. sure you'll use a different screen name so you dont look like a chump, its okay, we understand.

i aint leavin befo' i turn elite

so u better recaculate cheif

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

Originally posted by theFUME:

i aint leavin befo' i turn elite

so u better recaculate cheif

Same here.

Originally posted by st.nick:

leaving.

dont lie to yourselves, you'll be back. sure you'll use a different screen name so you dont look like a chump, its okay, we understand.

heh...

Guest platapie

i hope every1 comes back. the more the merrier.

I'm not leaving till I turn crew. Is that possible? And before I get super dope and can beat all y'all muthafuckas.

Originally posted by teister:

I'm not leaving till I turn crew. Is that possible? And before I get super dope and can beat all y'all muthafuckas.

no that aint possible

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

I get real sick of this place sometimes...but I just stop comming on for awhile...no need to leave for good. Or I just stay and rag on kids who ask for it...that always helps...

Originally posted by ese:

I get real sick of this place sometimes...but I just stop comming on for awhile...no need to leave for good. Or I just stay and rag on kids who ask for it...that always helps...

BELIEVE ME IF I WERE TO LIVE IN better conditions and had a little social life and a car i'd be cruzin with some honeys from my work...

you cant leave. this place hypnotizes you and sucks all the life from you without knowing. and you keep coming back for more like 12oz is crack.

I used to come on and not post, just read. Still do mostly. Shit gets old when it hits full circle, again, and again...

------------------

"Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party... I would have stuck my dick in the mash potatos"

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

BELIEVE ME IF I WERE TO LIVE IN better conditions and had a little social life and a car i'd be cruzin with some honeys from my work...

that goes for me as well.

Originally posted by mobius:

I used to come on and not post, just read. Still do mostly. Shit gets old when it hits full circle, again, and again...

same here. (Sometimes, I have nothing better to do at work.)

-----------------------

marcio! I love you!

Unfortunately, this has become a place for shit talking. Not for information or the sharing of images like it was intended. And most of us just don't care to deal with snot nosed, pimply faced brats with no clue.

The ultimte 12oz trend... hiding behind a screen name.

------------------

jokerihubaTranscend

call me a nostalgist, but im sticking with the old trends...

Joker, you are right about everything. i was just about to say the exact same thing but then i realized you said it first. its like were the same person or something. you should email me, id like to talk to you about some stuff. internet-writer@graffiti.net

seekingISkidding(ofcourse)

Guest WebsterUno

the tagger you love to hate

----------------

webs148TheMochizukiClan

i was just thinking how nice it's been since seeking stopped coming on here so much to bitch about how he's been labeled and pigeoned holed, and that he's deeply hurt and getting style cramps by this abstract label that everyone loves to give him and all the fakes loving him for having more posts/ bitches/ money/ etc. than everyone else. when he is really a sensitive artist like who just wants a nice rack to snuggle against at night. i'm sorry seeking, but your post just brought back so many bad memories that i just had to vent on ya a little bit, brother, it's all love.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this