SURVIVAL LIFE SKILLS 101

KaBar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

" Sometimes people need to learn from their own mistakes. But at the same time, it hurts to see someone you care deeply about fucking their life up.".........................no doubt man i hate this kind of stuff

:cry2:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Newspapers make good insolation.

Just because you dont know how to play an instrument doesnt meen you shouldnt.

One mans abandoned building is another mans home.

AND no matter how much you hate it, people are gonna judge you on how you look. So at least try and make an effort to clean yourself up day to day.

Three things:

1) Ever since I read American Psycho I've felt that it was okay to threaten people with serious bodily harm/disfigurement. It's ton's of fun but I'm afraid it's going to get me in trouble. "Listen, if you don't quit yelling I'm going to fucking cut your tonsils out with a steak knife."

2) At school today I saw some dude just standing up next to this tree with his head on it. Was weird. My girl said that hippies do that shit to "talk to the tree." I talked to the tree afterward, it seemed unharmed.

3) Can anybody give a quick and dirty summation of common shit in the stock market. (i.e. Short Sales; Options; Arbitrage, etc.) I'm getting my grown man on and I'm thinking of some investment schemes to make a great deal of money. "No speak the English I only do the math..."

• 1 month later...

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''

It's not bragging if you can back it up.

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

“Give up what appears to be doubtful for what is certain. Truth brings peace of mind, and deception doubt.�

• 7 months later...
Guest spectr

don't let spectr feed you random things he has sitting around his house that he says will make your night more intresting...... unless you want a really intresting night...

• 7 years later...
GIVE EM A LITLE BUT NOT ALOT..ITS WHAT KEEPS THEM GUESSING.

-some chick i was talking to at a gas station today-

haha damn and she's chillin on the couch playing COD . old lady is crafty as fuck.

keep at least 20 dollars in varied coin change in a jar at all times

Archived